Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Redemption Phoenix] Closing the Gates to the public

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
meh.. -_- stfu ismoke

ur server logo has "Private Server for all" and now Closing -.-?

anyways i thank *** cuz i was not playing on ur server i'm with Gavsta he is the best

i know there are alot of noob players and persons but u have to dev/learn them not block them

i know my english is bad, but still usefull and able to read :P

and to be honest i rly thank u for every thing u did for elitepvpers and ur developments

try to think better next times gl
LOL ok and you're trying to say what? My decision making is flawed? Even though my staff convinced me to go semi private and just really crank up security measures. Yes because apparently know exactly what you're talking about, so why try to change your mind. Have fun on Gav's server lol, like that's supposed to impress me or something.



ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hey ismoke

where exactly are we supposed to ask you for an invite? Post here? Send an email to the address you posted on the first page, or send you a PM?

I'd really like to try out Redemption.


gaik is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Gaik my staff encouraged me to leave regi's open but remove all links from EPVP to reduce unwanted players. But seeing as you can ask in a civilized manner just go check our site you'll find the registration. The info boxes are a wee smushed but it will work as intended. See ya there mate. If you need more help just shoot me a pm.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
LOL ok and you're trying to say what? My decision making is flawed? Even though my staff convinced me to go semi private and just really crank up security measures. Yes because apparently know exactly what you're talking about, so why try to change your mind. Have fun on Gav's server lol, like that's supposed to impress me or something.
nice replay, but i am just tryin to help kicked playes by u

cuz if u dont care i care, and i hope u to remove "Privater Server for all"
;p


speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
*shakes head* script kiddies making a big deal out of something that just got patched even tho im not even thinking it was a sql injection just some gm got stupid and gave out toys
i know exctly what gm it is hell else did they give someone a +255 ctc maybe smoke should go look at his gm's and wonder why you'v lost over half your players LOL having 1 gm hand stuff out to a select few is kinda retarded keep ignoring it u dipshit you just keep loosing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
*shakes head* script kiddies making a big deal out of something that just got patched even tho im not even thinking it was a sql injection just some gm got stupid and gave out toys
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
nice replay, but i am just tryin to help kicked playes by u

cuz if u dont care i care, and i hope u to remove "Privater Server for all"
;p
he doesent give a jack shit he's proven that by assaulting people ingame let his server rot cause he's doing a great job at it allready you allrdy lost 2 of your donors so gl lol
Tiffany87 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Constructive as usual huh Tiffany?.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 43
Tiffany, you should really have your Bipolar-ness checked out... It seems to be getting out of hand~

I'm jus' sayin'


nightguy13 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[PREVIEW] Redemption-Phoenix website (Sorry for the wait, iSmoke)
Hello all. As some of you may know, I've been having a bit of a family crisis lately. I'll avoid the flames and rants about seeking sympathy and not...
5 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.