Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Redemption] CRISIS! We need your help!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
[Redemption] CRISIS! We need your help!

Thank you all for your outstanding help and proving you wanted Redemption to stay right where it is.

Old   #2

We have backups of all work included in v1.10 we even have the full account lists of 1.10. Apparently he does not understand how many players join Redemption daily. Our user base has done nothing but increase since v1.04. I have linux and it is not such an easy routine to make backups to my local PC anymore. Thus why such hasn't been since the release of v1.11 as another said do not post here this is not a discussion thread unless your feed back is relevant to the topic of conversation, I am not reporting your post and requesting it's deletion from this thread.

Old   #3

Ok no problem but you don't must have MSSQL on your pc but just the .bak and the lua(will take never more than 1Go... and like that you are sure off your server could not disapear(beacause i think you must take an another host....)
Moreover you can easy add automatic backup of your db at 3/4.am

But after good luck with paypal....
Old   #4

loooooool
Are you serious?
loool ..
The last thing I think buy your files ... If you're an actor I files from the official company or pyrok files, not files
looooooooooooooooooool

Old   #5

Why should the players take the hit for your server? I think you should pay the $25 to keep your server running and keep your players, playing. Otherwise just close the server and lose your lua edits and other work that you've done... I don't understand why this is anyone else's problem other than your own :/

EDIT: I cant ever see official rappelz trying this stunt telling players they cant afford there electric bill this month, so unless the players pay, the game will die... :|
Old   #6

I am sorry to here this ismoke I would donate if I had the cash to give only because I know how hard you work on your server I hope somebody does give a nice payment to help you and if I was you I would get your file and move to a new host. I hope you get back online until then your players can feel free to check out Rappelz Infinite until ismoke has his server files back, Although ismoke if worst comes to worst and you cannot access your files/host, Then I would like to give you an offer to become a GM on my server, not for the free help I will get for the fact that I Know you have spent a lot of time working on yours, So i think you would atleast like to stay in a little bit of power, Again I am sorry to hear!
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
I am sorry to here this ismoke I would donate if I had the cash to give only because I know how hard you work on your server I hope somebody does give a nice payment to help you and if I was you I would get your file and move to a new host. I hope you get back online
That part is good.

Quote:
until then your players can feel free to check out Rappelz Infinite until ismoke has his server files back, Although ismoke if worst comes to worst and you cannot access your files/host, Then I would like to give you an offer to become a GM on my server, not for the free help I will get for the fact that I Know you have spent a lot of time working on yours, So i think you would atleast like to stay in a little bit of power, Again I am sorry to hear!
I lol'd.
Old   #8

100 $ donation for canadian hoster if they delete ur files instantly )

gee ... 25 bux muahha begging for cash here (this is a good reason for ban)

bb ismoke ...

Old   #9

This post was a staple point to all of our players considering our website has went offline. From the very beginning I made it very clear that I had no intention of going live cause I had not the money to pay for the expenses. The users pushed for live, wanted live. And began to pay for live so we went live, how can any of you demonize this cry for help to our player base and any others out there that may wish to see Redemption thrive? To do so is an act of pure ignorance and bigotry.
Old   #10

A solution (joke) :

Good Luck for paypal donate...
Old   #11

I SELL MY BODY 4 U.

Seriously though, this makes me slightly angry as... I know for sure, all of the due payments/fees were taking care of... bleh -.- stupid euro server...

If we can't make ends meet.. then I can cover this, this Friday... but, that would mean we still had to make next month's payment as well as a double payment for this month =.=

EDIT: Retail would never have to beg for money, they would just fake-hack our accounts and sell them... cough~
Old   #12

Check your inbox drow. I'll cover it just read and reply to the PM.

Edit: Ignore these ignorant people. They're just jealous because they do not have the mental capacity to understand how much time and effort goes into running a pserver. I know from experience that you just can't throw a pserver together in 5 minutes and expect things to work.
Old   #13

hey smoke i have already cover that for u m8 whats your skype id m8 ?
Old   #14

As a member of the staff, of this server I would like to thank everyone for supporting and donating to keep this server alive.... even after putting up with all the drama that follows

<3333
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutter79 View Post
hey smoke i have already cover that for u m8 whats your skype id m8 ?
my skype is located in my info panel to the left

Closed Thread