Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Redemption] CRISIS! We need your help!

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
ok m8 i ve added u now

Old   #17

Sorry to hear that iSmoke. Beat the **** outta them! btw i can pm you a link to a free 2gb backup server. pushing those backups to germany may takes a while but i personally trust this company and i'm also using one of those servers. They don't just provide ftp but many other protocols and if you zip those backups you sure can put at least one backup there! pm me if you are interessted, since i think i'm not allowed to put a link up here.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
until then your players can feel free to check out Rappelz Infinite until ismoke has his server files back
I LOL'd at this part, not because its wrong of you to say that but because "someone" tried this before with *Montes* lol...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Received Thanks: 2,412
Which is funny at who you're referring to because Redemption made arrangments with Montes and now the owner of Montes works on my team. Hu hu hu, Get good information before you begin speaking.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Which is funny at who you're referring to because Redemption made arrangments with Montes and now the owner of Montes works on my team. Hu hu hu, Get good information before you begin speaking.

Hu, hu, hu...
Old   #21

Can You people stop spamming? Redemption went live because players wanted to... players pay --> server live, players doesn't pay --> server's dead. There's no point to argue, ismoke said that He can't and couldn't afford the payment for server, if people want to keep on playing the server they have to pay as it was their wish to rent the host (correct Me if Im wrong).
Old   #22

#Voteclose

Issue was resolved.
Old   #23

lol 3rd time u begged lazyass u should keep your racist *** on your own forum.
Old   #24

Received Thanks: 2,412
Tatusya it seems the 6 year olds can simply not resist this thread. Please remove it.
Old   #25

I would pay $$$ for the unpacker, or other tips. And I know homeless people who have $20. Also since the "Devs" here are all on ncarb now and dont post anything of use here anymore why do they stick around. Jusk asking? But for real if you need some cash just pm me and maybe we can work something out maybe even enough to keep the server up longer. Not trying to diss on ya or anything since i know you have some real talent unlike some that i do not wish to name. But when ******** about the community here, try to keep in mind a community is only as good as those in it. So lets do away with all of this negative energy and make epvp better than what it was before all the "Devs" drama...

Closed Thread