idea to put dura items? 11/07/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 6 Replies I don't know anything of programming,sql and that kind of stuff,but i remember when i used to play in AoR that they had full functional dura items.
So,can't you take the files from AoR client? Or the files that the admin used are not public?
Maybe this don't work, i just remembered AoR last night and I thought at it ^^
[Guide] Repair Items in lab (LOW DURA) ! 04/24/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies I searched for it on Elitepvpers and didn't find any thread about that so i decided to Tell you how to REPAIR Items(Low dura) Without leaving The lab 1,2,3,4 ..
What do you need to do this ?
- 2 Account
Description
The first account must be level 70 or higher
and the second one is any level
- Able to enter in Offline TG map
Description
Items Dura 05/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Hey all.
Well, i see some posts about upgrading items quality when dura is 0 and using lucky time. My point is, i guess at wich dura ( 0/35; 1/28 ....) there are a decimal scale that we dont know like (0,34.../35,00; 1,19875..../28,00)
So i guess, that theory about upgrading items works for items with dura(0,00/35,00).
I dont know if there is a decimal scale, but i guess so, so if anyone knows anything about this....
And there are some tools that (TRY) to dc at specified sura, i guess it...