For sure if we had the dura column to arcadia itemresource, this will crash herlock because he doesn't understand what to do with this data from sql server, so it's pretty sure that aor admin have not the same herlock, he has probably the 6.3.
NFS World: Changing selling items (idea) 12/23/2010 - Need for Speed World - 10 Replies I just got an idea.
Has anyone tryed to change the selling items?
Im trying right now.
Ive tryed to buy the car (T-mobile mazda)
Im trying to chance the standard selling prize for the car(0) to 30000
Ill update when i have figured out some more.
[Guide] Repair Items in lab (LOW DURA) ! 04/24/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies I searched for it on Elitepvpers and didn't find any thread about that so i decided to Tell you how to REPAIR Items(Low dura) Without leaving The lab 1,2,3,4 ..
What do you need to do this ?
- 2 Account
Description
The first account must be level 70 or higher
and the second one is any level
- Able to enter in Offline TG map
Description
[IDEA] -UNPATCH- ITEMS PT AND LVL REQUREMENT PATCH 07/30/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 31 Replies Guys!
Today codemasters patched that hotswap in the bank, and now noone can wear higher armour / weapon! I searched around that patch and the codemasters patched only this file: PurifierB.dll
I tried to replace that with the old purifierb.dll but when i log in to game then it sayes: Waiting for response and nothing happens! I tried to compare that old B file with the new B file with my hex editor and the put something in it, but idk what i must overwrite! If someone have better knowledge...
Items Dura 05/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Hey all.
Well, i see some posts about upgrading items quality when dura is 0 and using lucky time. My point is, i guess at wich dura ( 0/35; 1/28 ....) there are a decimal scale that we dont know like (0,34.../35,00; 1,19875..../28,00)
So i guess, that theory about upgrading items works for items with dura(0,00/35,00).
I dont know if there is a decimal scale, but i guess so, so if anyone knows anything about this....
And there are some tools that (TRY) to dc at specified sura, i guess it...
An idea for +1 items 08/23/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies I had an idea, reading about all the packet editing etc etc...
From what I gather, sending packets is VERY specific when it comes to, say.... picking something up... You need to be at (X,Y) coods, and the item has to be (Z) item.
IE you record a packet of you picking up a Van Sword at coordinates 364,457... This will only ever work if there is acctually a Van Sword laying on the ground at 364,457... so you can't just walk around picking up van swords all over the place.
I read somewhere...