Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unicorn level 150 Skill fix.

Discussion on Unicorn level 150 Skill fix. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unicorn level 150 Skill fix.

Because I am not able to access the nCarbon Dev forum, I will give MY fix for Unicorn level 150 Skill here, It might already be on nCarbon forum, because I gave it to wisp to put on there, I think she did not 100% sure,

Although I would like to say this is MY fix and I am NOT taking credit for something that isn't my own because it is ^_^ you can tell its ones of my fixes due to layout being noobish but makes skill work! so thats a + side :P

So here you are Enjoy!

Does not work correctly does not give negative on Unicorn as it should do gives positive

Don't forget if you like hit that Thanks button!
Thanks
24 Users
Old 01/17/2012, 22:21   #2

Nice gavsta. I'm a bit depressed too since i sent some of my work to ne0 and never got an answer. I was about to give them a improved ranking page and some handy gm ingame commands but whatever. Maybe they are too 1337 *rolleyes*

I will take a look at this, maybe i find something. Thank you!
Old 01/17/2012, 22:27   #3

Received Thanks: 2,458
No no, Ne0 is swamped with PM's I assure you he says so in shout all the time. He is a very busy man, anyone who puts up work that is helpful has a great chance to make it in. I will personally vote for you.
Old 01/17/2012, 22:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxti View Post
Nice gavsta. I'm a bit depressed too since i sent some of my work to ne0 and never got an answer. I was about to give them a improved ranking page and some handy gm ingame commands but whatever. Maybe they are too 1337 *rolleyes*

I will take a look at this, maybe i find something. Thank you!
Maybe you didn't imagine how many pm i receive for vip status on our forum (at this time 237 unread), be a little patient i can't be 24 hour a day on forum, i have a job and a real life ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2012, 05:01   #5

Kudos man, I spent many a night trying to figure out how to make this one work.
Lemme just make this query a little more efficient:
Code:
Use Arcadia
update dbo.skillResource
set state_level_base = 0
,state_level_per_skl = 1.00
,var1 = 0.000
,var2 = 1.500
,var6 = 0.000
,effect_type = 701
,target = 102
where id = 45524
EDIT: Oh...
Quote:
Does not work correctly does not give negative on Unicorn as it should do gives positive
dangit, yeah, I got to that point too lol.
Good work anyway, gavsta.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/18/2012, 05:35   #6

@Gavsta

you open a forum, why shared ? everyone does it this well.

Buy a domain, a host on the rent,, I set up the system.
Old 01/18/2012, 08:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBill View Post
Kudos man, I spent many a night trying to figure out how to make this one work.
Lemme just make this query a little more efficient:
Code:
Use Arcadia
update dbo.skillResource
set state_level_base = 0
,state_level_per_skl = 1.00
,var1 = 0.000
,var2 = 1.500
,var6 = 0.000
,effect_type = 701
,target = 102
where id = 45524
EDIT: Oh...

dangit, yeah, I got to that point too lol.
Good work anyway, gavsta.

I have been thinking on this one I think that might need to be changed is:
Code:
Use Arcadia
update dbo.skillResource
set hate_mod = 1.00
where id = 45524
although I might be wrong never tested it so... if it doesn't get it as it should be then just change That back... which is:
Code:
Use Arcadia
update dbo.skillResource
set hate_mod = 0.00
where id = 45524
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaderebak View Post
@Gavsta

you open a forum, why shared ? everyone does it this well.

Buy a domain, a host on the rent,, I set up the system.
There is no point in me opening a forum due to I know I am not very good at stuff like this, stuff like this We have a forum here, I just stopped posting for a while because it seems the rules here is If you help some people you get banned I do have a Growth pot fix correctly I am going to write up another MSSQL query for this soon, when I am not busy sorting my server. Although The actual Skill for Growth pot isn't working, so theres no much point in me giving a fix for a pot that just gives a buff that has no effect.
Old 01/18/2012, 11:29   #8

Sorry Ne0 didn't want to attack you. It's just that i saw you read the pm and i never got an answer. well i'm waiting
Old 01/19/2012, 05:53   #9

No, the hate_mod only changes aggro generated by the skill.
The prblem is the target or something, I personally think it just plain won't work with these server files, since it's the only skill, along with the Staged Tortus' one that is cast by the pet and has a beneficial effect on the owner and a detrimental one on the pet.
I tried messing with several values on that, got it working well, as long as it was the owner that did the casting. :/

I'm very interested in your Growth Pot fix, btw :P