Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/22/2018, 15:06   #7276

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfaisalxx View Post
okay thanks, i have done the permission to 100 , but when i log in the game should i have the [GM]TAG? , even when i use GM-Tools nothing happens?
GM permission does not give you the GM tag you have to edit the character name to have that.

GM tools are usually copy paste tools. Copy the command they give you, paste it into the chat window, press enter, and voila.

Quote:
I do have some question about the server:

A) Why does the game have some Delay while moving/attacking? , should i download a new client?

B) Making an account still gives me an error (dose the Null refuse to accept it or i'm missing some files)?

C) how can i use a GM-Tool?
A) IDK my game does not have delays but I run it on a beast Alienware M17 R4

B) Running the script I gave you does not leave a null in any column that does not accept nulls. It worked for you once, it still works for me so I am not sure what you are trying to do now but it should still work. If you post the error I could help.

C) As I said the GM tool generates a command that you copy into the chat window and press enter.
Old 10/22/2018, 15:31   #7277

elite*gold: 0
help,help!!!
i have two questions:
1.in lua script,when player equipped a item,using delete_item(handle,count) cant delete the item..how to know item is equipped in lua script? thanks a lot...

2:if item has 2 sockets in ItemResource,but player kill a monster that droped the item ingame,maybe found the item has 3 or 4 sockets,why? and how to change the count of real sockets ingame? thanks again.

...i have sovled the first question myself.....
Old 10/22/2018, 19:42   #7278

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
GM permission does not give you the GM tag you have to edit the character name to have that.

GM tools are usually copy paste tools. Copy the command they give you, paste it into the chat window, press enter, and voila.

A) IDK my game does not have delays but I run it on a beast Alienware M17 R4

B) Running the script I gave you does not leave a null in any column that does not accept nulls. It worked for you once, it still works for me so I am not sure what you are trying to do now but it should still work. If you post the error I could help.

C) As I said the GM tool generates a command that you copy into the chat window and press enter.

Thats quite a informations !thanks bro , the account is done i made it with the PHP code in SQL (something was wrong in the password section)

ps: how can i made the GM TAG ? how do i edit the character name?
Old 10/22/2018, 19:59   #7279

Telecaster.dbo.character table.

Select edit top *** rows whatever you have x set for.

Edit the name column with [GM] Yourcharactersname

Save the changes.

Watch your rappelz_v1.opt file in your client folder bacause the [] confuse the file and it will save a new character entry every time you log into the game.

The file would get rather large after a while.

I prefer not to use the [] and it works out OK.
Old 10/23/2018, 12:47   #7280

Quote:
Telecaster.dbo.character table.

Select edit top *** rows whatever you have x set for.

Edit the name column with [GM] Yourcharactersname

Save the changes.

Watch your rappelz_v1.opt file in your client folder bacause the [] confuse the file and it will save a new character entry every time you log into the game.

The file would get rather large after a while.

I prefer not to use the [] and it works out OK.

My thanks , according to [HowTo] Custom NPCs By Xijezu

creating an NPC in (Y,X) where is that? and how to custom the NPC?
Old 10/23/2018, 15:32   #7281

You can use the...

/position

command to find out where you are (x,y) in the world.

Go to where you want to set an NPC,

Use the command,

Put those x,y values in for the NPC.

Make changes to the NPC contact script in the appropriate .lua script
Old 10/23/2018, 15:38   #7282

Hello, can one of you give the model the wings of the altar
Old 10/23/2018, 19:27   #7283

Quote:
You can use the...

/position

Use the command,

i use these in NPCResourse?
btw i don't have the .lua files , i removed them from the opt file because it wasn't allowing me to launch the server, i got an lua error.

Quote:
You can use the...

/position

Use the command,

should i put it in a certain lua file? but then how can i launch the game with lua files ? i will get and error while launching the server
Old 10/23/2018, 19:50   #7284

Quote:
btw i don't have the .lua files , i removed them from the opt file because it wasn't allowing me to launch the server, i got an lua error.

should i put it in a certain lua file? but then how can i launch the game with lua files ? i will get and error while launching the server
1. Yeah, NPCResource(don't forget the RDB file).

2. Check out your GS opt file, I assume the issue caused since you have this line: "N:game.ela_count:40".
Old 10/23/2018, 21:59   #7285

Quote:
You have .lua files. They are in the game bin folder/resource/scripts

That is why you were getting the error bacause you had the ela count line in the gameserver.opt but we deleted that so your game could launch with .lua

Quote:
should i put it in a certain lua file?
Does the [How To] Custom NPC not explain how to custom NPC?

The NPC resource has a contact_script at the end of some NPC entries. This contact script targets a script in a .lua file.

If you are targeting an existing NPC you will need to edit the .lua that contains the existing NPCs script so you do not mess up what the NPC already does but instead add new function to the NPC.

If you are making a new custom NPC then you can make an entirely new .lua file and target it with an new contact_script name.

Start looking around a little bit first explore the files a little bit before you decide to try changes and make mistakes.

Learn to walk before you run.
Old 10/24/2018, 05:50   #7286

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
1. Yeah, NPCResource(don't forget the RDB file).

2. Check out your GS opt file, I assume the issue caused since you have this line: "N:game.ela_count:40".
I think you understood me mate, I cant launch the game with Lua files.
by launching the "CaptainHerlockServer" it gave me a .Lua script fail and then stop launching, i tried to out the "N:game.ela_count:40" but still fail .. same error.
i also tryed to crate a new NPC by making a new lua file and put it the the script and i change to N:game.ela_count:41, still same error.

Quote:
You can use the...

/position

Use the command,

okay done i did all this , but which NPC file? i cant create a new one of use the Lua files it gave me the same error like before "lua file script error" so i had to delete the N_game_lua:40 /or something in the GS OPT file! and i tried to launch it with the Lua files "40" but cannot do it ,it doesn't open me the game.

btw you can't make the contact scrip in the SQL - Arcadia - NPCResource without allowing the Lua files in the game right? so my Lua isn't Allowed in the game ?
Old 10/24/2018, 06:14   #7287

Quote:
by launching the "CaptainHerlockServer" it gave me a .Lua script fail and then stop launching, i tried to out the "N:game.ela_count:40" but still fail .. same error.
i also tryed to crate a new NPC by making a new lua file and put it the the script and i change to N:game.ela_count:41, still same error.

okay done i did all this , but which NPC file? i cant create a new one of use the Lua files it gave me the same error like before "lua file script error" so i had to delete the N_game_lua:40 /or something in the GS OPT file! and i tried to launch it with the Lua files "40" but cannot do it ,it doesn't open me the game.

btw you can't make the contact scrip in the SQL - Arcadia - NPCResource without allowing the Lua files in the game right? so my Lua isn't Allowed in the game ?
Try to change the count to 0 then compress(N:game.ela_count:0).
Old 10/24/2018, 06:29   #7288

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
Try to change the count to 0 then compress(N:game.ela_count:0).
thnx bro , but its kinda the same when you just delete the full "N:game.ela_count:0"?

creating NPC from scripts in SQL with (x,y) location but when i launch the game nothing happens he doesn't appears?
Old 10/24/2018, 13:00   #7289

Quote:
Yes you can.

Quote:
by launching the "CaptainHerlockServer" it gave me a .Lua script fail and then stop launching
This is because the .opt file is telling the game server to look for encrypted .lua files which are .ela files

Quote:
i tried to out the "N:game.ela_count:40" but still fail .. same error.
You must not have recompressed the .opt file into an encrypted .opt file or .eop

Please re read the release thread (not the guide) on what it says about .lua files and encrypted .lua files or .ela files

You will also need to read up on resourcing, and making client resource files for data base changes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2018, 20:01   #7290

Quote:
You can use the...

/position

Use the command,

in which lua script after i get the x,y from command?

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz