Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 11/14/2017, 00:29   #6676

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
Show me a video or pic about the problem
I'm not at my PC right now, but as far as I remember, you can only repair durability up to 2250 (displayed ingame,database-value is 22500000 or something like that),the rest will be unrepaired.
get_max_item_ethereal_durability() also doesn't return the correct value and gives out a maximum of 22500000(?) even if it should be 37500000.
Old 11/14/2017, 02:45   #6677

Hello! I want to host(dedicated 24/7) a server 9.4 for 5-10 ppl max, what specifications i`ll need?
Old 11/14/2017, 08:20   #6678

Okay, i learn how work with dumping client files and take img, rbd etc. But i dont know what i can do with this rdb, for what we need this files if we already have it in database?
Old 11/14/2017, 10:46   #6679

elite*gold: 6190
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
I'm not at my PC right now, but as far as I remember, you can only repair durability up to 2250 (displayed ingame,database-value is 225000 or something like that),the rest will be unrepaired.
get_max_item_durability() also doesn't return the correct value and gives out a maximum of 225000(?) even if it should be 375000.
Try this SFrame and tell me the result

http://room.rappelz.ae/Files/FixedSFrame/SFrame.rar
Attached Files
File Type: rar SFrame.rar (6.84 MB, 229 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2017, 12:48   #6680

Quote:
Try this SFrame and tell me the result

I'll try it when i'm at home (at work at the moment) and tell you the result.
But already thanks for caring
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2017, 18:03   #6681

Creature and Equipment Durability

Hm ok, i have the same problem with the 9.4 release from Revolution.

1. Creatures

When staging two pets they lost durability and they canNOT be repaired because it seems the program thinks they have already 100% of the possible durability.

i.e. Staging two S0 to one S1 ... the resulting creature only has 83 durability
Staging two S1 to one S2 ... the resulting creature only has 62 durability
Every higher Stage has lower durability. Maybe technical right internal, as higher staged Creatures normally have lower dura but here these lower values are shown as current dura and treaded as 100% possible dura.

2. Equipment
After enhance a dura weaopon to +20, i.e. R3 dagger the dura shown goes up as it should be like on the official servers. Mine show 292/490 Durability and like the creature you cannot repair it above these 292 Durability. Aether will be substracted from aetherstone but dura does not go above this value of 292. This were with the SFrame.exe from the US Client provided by Thundernikk. Now i have downloaded the SFrame.exe provided by Ghost Informatics and put it in the client. Restarting game server and starting with the new SFrame.exe.

Dura Dagger is now shown with 292/294 Durability and a repair brings it up to 294/294, but the dagger should really have 490 Durability.

Back to point 1 - Creature Durability
With both SFrame.exe the same problem, Staged Creatures have lower dura (at least they displayed with lower dura) and that cannot be repaired.
Old 11/14/2017, 18:33   #6682

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
For creatures is this not the number of deaths shown instead of amount of dura.

Or was that with a later update.

As far as dura not repairing for higher enchantment values on weapons I am not sure what is going on there but I think 9.1 had that issue if you ran it with a 9.4 client with glandu2's filter as there wasn't as high of dura increase with enhancement values.
Old 11/14/2017, 18:58   #6683

Okay let's clear something in 9.3 and the first release of 9.4 the Durability was 2250 i got this files from the CBT server of 9.4 after i got the files GALA knows about that .. they changed the packet id's and more things with the GS .. so in 9.4 arabic sframe that working with this files it's 2250 so the durability 100% repaired but they changed it to 3750000 in the GS or the packets i don't know i'm not interesting cuz the arabic show it 100% but check this table dbo.item column ethereal_durability maybe you will find the fix for this it's not a real problem cuz the durability is like 9.3 not less .. if you didn't find a fix then you need to hex the GS .
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2017, 19:06   #6684

Creature and Equipment Dura

Creatures
As of 9.4 official beside the durability 0-100 shown at the creature card, the max. count of possible deaths should be displayed but only in the creature information NOT at creature card, 15 for S1, 10 for S2 etc.

Currently in 9.5 official there will also be shown the number of deaths happened to the creatures in format n/n Death/Max.Possible Deaths directly at the creature card.

Serverside i am using the files released as 9.4 files from Revolution with the PrincessAuroraServer as Auth. So no 9.1 with 9.4 client or auth emu with filter.

Regarding the SFrame.exe, currently i have 3 different version.

SFrame.exe with Digital Signature Date 3.November 2016 (from the US Client you ThunderNikk provided somewere here in the 9.4 server files release thread)
Does not work, updates gameguard even if the SFrame.exe is started with /use_nprotect:0 and stops after selecting the server. No Charlist ... Maybe changed packet opcodes.

SFrame.exe with Digital Signature Date 09.September 2016
That one is the english SFrame.exe from the clientside folder in the Revolution release
That one works fine and shows the higher dura on the equipment after enhancing but it cannot be repaired above the old max dura value. Creatures dura shown is incorrect and cannot be repaired.

SFrame.exe with Digital Signature Date 25.Juli 2016
This is the one Ghost Informatics has uploaded here in the thread four posts above. An older version which works fine, but does not know anything about higher equipment dura after enhancing. So the old max. dura is shown and repairing up to this value is functional. Creature durability is incorrect and cannot be repaired either.
Old 11/14/2017, 19:14   #6685

It's simple .. just delete the Durability or hex the GS

if not .. try to use this three lines in the OPT with changing the values To lower values maybe they will make the Durability losing more less..

Quote:
N:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_dam age : 98
N:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_nor mal_attack : 31
N:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_ski ll_attack : 51
Old 11/14/2017, 19:25   #6686

SFrame.exe

@

The SFrame.exe (25.07.2016) you linked here works with lower durability and repairing it works fine, i.e. I see 292/294 on a dagger and after repair its 294/294 = 100%

The SFrame.exe (09.09.2016) which shows 292/490 on the same dagger (higher max. Dura) does not repair above the 292 and so it show something about 60% dura

Creature Durability is incorrect in both SFrame versions

I will try to fix these durability problems server side (database and/or lua scripts)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me say thank you, Ghost Informatics for your help and i really appreciate your work for the rappelz privat server community. Same goes to ThunderNikk, Lamiacore and many others like Raskim (Seizure, RIP), SilentWisdom (iSmoke), Xijezu and and and ... I have read so many different nic names here, i cannot remember all of them.

Quote:

if not .. try to use this three lines in the OPT with changing the values To lower values maybe they will make the Durability losing more less..
I will try it this way. Thank you.

... losing more less ... that one make me laugh
Old 11/14/2017, 19:34   #6687

You're welcome ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalindor View Post
@Ghost Informatics

... losing more less ... that one make me laugh
Well i'm not good English speaker
Old 11/14/2017, 21:39   #6688

Where i can find .lua with describing script_text of items? i just look all the GS and dumped clien .luas and didnt find match.

Also, how remove durability from items?
Old 11/14/2017, 22:51   #6689

Quote:

As it was already mentioned, your attached sFrame fixes the items perfectly.
The "bug" with the Pets... @ etc.
Dear people...
Just create a new db_creatureenhance.rdb of your current database, and see the magic Fix*lol*

Because *I bet* your current rdb-file looks like that:

while your database looks like this:

This way your display of Durability has ofc mistakes,
because it just doesn't match
To be honest, haven't recognized that "bug" until you wrote about it ^^

The problem with weapons etc seems to be that in one sFrame are more calculation-steps than in that alternative one by Ghost - in Ghost's attached one there's +10% of basic-durability per enhance+ from +1 (+10%) up to +20 (+200%), and then the steps seems to be bigger.
In sFrame of the Release there seems to be more steps between +1 and +20, which maybe the GS can't handle correctly.
Just my thoughts about this issue.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/14/2017, 23:10   #6690

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
As it was already mentioned, your attached sFrame fixes the items perfectly.
The "bug" with the Pets... @ etc.
Dear people...
Just create a new db_creatureenhance.rdb of your current database, and see the magic Fix*lol*
But how i can remove durability from items in full?

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz