Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/27/2017, 15:32   #6121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nexitis View Post
Im not very familiar with the serverfiles but try to find a spawnlist and replace it with a working one. (Create a backup first)
I've checked some mob ids from monster_respawn.lua (ex. osiris 145010) and it's the same i have in arcadia MonsterResource and they spawn with //regenerate.
I think i did something wrong with installation (used guide for 9.1) though usual mobs work.
Old 01/27/2017, 17:14   #6122

need some help...

followed the tutorial..

now i get this error messege

AUTH DB INIT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server existiert nicht oder Zugriff verweigert

anyone can help me?
Old 01/27/2017, 18:50   #6123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prion View Post
need some help...

followed the tutorial..

now i get this error messege

AUTH DB INIT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server existiert nicht oder Zugriff verweigert

anyone can help me?
You need to set rights for DBs in MSSQL like here step 4
Old 01/27/2017, 19:18   #6124

already done before i post this :/ i still get this messege :/
Old 01/27/2017, 23:38   #6125

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
@

Either you did not set up your users correctly in the database or did not set up your users correctly in the .opt files or your SQL services are not running.

There are not many things besides what I listed that would cause this error.
@

Sorry I tried to set up the files tonight but I need to get SQL 2014 first. Why would they offer an arcadia.bak that restores on 2012 but then create a telecaster.bak that needs 2014?

After finally getting all of the files set up and running on SQL2016 I found that setting up the server files as provided + the client I downloaded from exiled here...

+ the arabic sframe provided with the files

Because the client from exiled has game guard and I did not feel like messing around with it.

I had monsters in moonlight.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2017, 13:40   #6126

The Revo-Files (9.1) work with SQL 2012 fine too (at least for me it works ...)

Edit: nvm you were talking about 8.1 files - but didn't the 8.1 files work normally in SQL 2012?

@ Check the IPs and Ports in all .opts (and compress them after editing) there could be an error too. If you have a freshly installed SQL a reboot might help. But thndr is right, there can't be many things that cause this issue.
Old 01/29/2017, 15:52   #6127

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post

+ the arabic sframe provided with the files

Because the client from exiled has game guard and I did not feel like messing around with it.

I had monsters in moonlight.
Thank you for attempting to help! I did the same but nothing changed. Btw your warp gates work?
Old 01/29/2017, 16:20   #6128

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImnotTheonly1 View Post
Thank you for attempting to help! I did the same but nothing changed. Btw your warp gates work?
Yeah I went into moon with the warp gate.

Everything seemed like it was working fine.
Old 01/30/2017, 20:05   #6129

Hi guys! I'm tring to work on 7.2 epic files from revolution team. I start 5 minuts ago, (sql server 2012) i restored billing and arcadia, but for auth and telecaster it say me this:

I tried also with 2008 version but is same.
Old 01/30/2017, 21:33   #6130

You need version 2014 or better.
Old 01/30/2017, 23:00   #6131

Thanks everyone! The problem was in game.local_flag
Old 01/31/2017, 00:18   #6132

Ok thndr, now i try with it, thanks
Old 02/03/2017, 11:23   #6133

Hallo, ich wünsche euch einen wunderschönen guten Tag

Vielleicht könnt ihr mir helfen, wie macht man Gegenstände kombinierbar ?

Ich wäre euch sehr dankbar, wenn ihr mir das erklären könntet

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I wish you a wonderful good day

Maybe you can help me, how do you make items combinable?

I would be very grateful if you could explain this to me
Old 02/03/2017, 13:34   #6134

Hallo. Mal eine Frage zu den 9.4 Rüstungen und Waffen. Schriftrolle der Philosopen soll ja das Equip indendifizieren, was aller dings noch nicht funktioniert. Hätte gerne angefangen das zu ändern allerdings weis ich nicht wo ich da anfangen muss. Dies bezüglich noch nie was gemacht und evtl hätte jemand ja ein paar Tipps danke

2te Frage hätte ich auch noch und zwar arbeite ich an einem set, was beim tragen einen Toogle aktivieren soll geht das? Notfalls als 2te Idee auch bei Angriff (was ja geht) das ein Buff ausgelöst wird zb. Segen der Gesundheit oder so auch hier wäre ich für ein paar anhaltspunkte dankbar
Old 02/03/2017, 21:09   #6135

Received Thanks: 1,188
ich versuchs mal mit einfachen Anfängen zu erklären:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]Sharingan View Post
Hallo. Mal eine Frage zu den 9.4 Rüstungen und Waffen. Schriftrolle der Philosopen soll ja das Equip indendifizieren, was aller dings noch nicht funktioniert. Hätte gerne angefangen das zu ändern allerdings weis ich nicht wo ich da anfangen muss. Dies bezüglich noch nie was gemacht und evtl hätte jemand ja ein paar Tipps danke
Sind übrigens Ringe,und keine Rüstungen
Für die Waffen wirds am einfachsten sein, du schaust dir den MixResource-Eintrag der Zirkuswaffen (auf die Itemuseflag achten) ab, und überträgst ihn auf deine neuen Sachen (Vorsicht dass du den richtigen Waffen auch den richtigen RandomItemPresetResource-Verweis verpasst - siehe mix_value_02!)
Wenn du das hast, hast du zumindest schonmal die Grundlage und kannst via copy&edit durch weitere Veränderungen dann selbst lernen wie man sich eigene Random-Effekte zusammenstellen kann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]Sharingan View Post
2te Frage hätte ich auch noch und zwar arbeite ich an einem set, was beim tragen einen Toogle aktivieren soll geht das? Notfalls als 2te Idee auch bei Angriff (was ja geht) das ein Buff ausgelöst wird zb. Segen der Gesundheit oder so auch hier wäre ich für ein paar anhaltspunkte dankbar
Selbes Schema wie bei der anderen Frage,
nur nimm am besten hierbei als Anhaltspunkt eins der Meisterklassen-Gürtelsets, wobei du hierbei dann eher in der SetItemEffectResource,ItemEffectResource und StateResource rumwuseln wirst.

Viel Spaß dabei ^^
Thanks
1 User

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz