Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #6166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grillinuz87 View Post
Hi guys! Can someone say me coordinate (for teleporter) about:


-Lost Mines 1
-Crystal valley 1
_Palmir 1
-Kassia
-Veiled Island (same point of same teleport of official rappelz is perfect)

Thanks anyway
Go ingame and type /position at the place you want in chat.



[GA]Sharingan is offline  
Old   #6167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Check out glandu2's thread here...

[Format] NFA NFC NFS QPF (and partially NFW, header NFM)

The NFW sounds interesting

LamiaCore who seems to know a thing or two about maps may be able to help out as well.
Thank you Thndr

ill have a look there , ya the thing with LamiaCore is i think he doesnt like me
cus we have a past together that didnt end well

iam over it from my side but ya thats it thanks ill check that out


fumble2010 is offline  
Old   #6168
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumble2010 View Post
Thank you Thndr

ill have a look there , ya the thing with LamiaCore is i think he doesnt like me
cus we have a past together that didnt end well

iam over it from my side but ya thats it thanks ill check that out
The nfw contains the watered areas (I guess x,y and z) of the declared mapfile,
so it includes waterlevel, and the link to LowQualityWater-database-id.

At the moment there's no tool to edit nfw-files, but I already made my requests for one (sadly I'm not that skilled to write such tools right now on my own)

Another option is to try copied and renamed versions of existing nfws, if they fit to your map.
You can also change your waterlevel by moving your terrain in Blender on z-axis.
LamiaCore is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 1
Howto für Rappelz events.

Wie Starte / Stoppe ich Events


aKa.SeNSeR is offline  
Old   #6170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys! Can someone say me coordinate (for teleporter) about:


-Lost Mines 1
-Crystal valley 1
_Palmir 1
-Kassia
-Veiled Island (same point of same teleport of official rappelz is perfect)


I can't open server now on this pc, for this reason i ask to you :-S
Grillinuz87 is offline  
Old   #6171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by aKa.SeNSeR View Post
Howto für Rappelz events.

Wie Starte / Stoppe ich Events
Meinst du jetzt Event Buffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grillinuz87 View Post
Hi guys! Can someone say me coordinate (for teleporter) about:


-Lost Mines 1
-Crystal valley 1
_Palmir 1
-Kassia
-Veiled Island (same point of same teleport of official rappelz is perfect)


I can't open server now on this pc, for this reason i ask to you :-S

Ruine des trockenen Mondlicht I", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 222782 , 72499 )' )
Ruine des trockenen Mondlicht II", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 222782 , 120883 )' )
Verlorene Mine I", 'RunTeleport( 100000 , 219257 , 15681 )' )
Verlorene Mine II", 'RunTeleport( 100000 , 219257 , 112449 )' )
Kristalltal I", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 218806 , 56778 )' )
Kristalltal II", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 218806 , 89034 )' )
Palmir Plateau I", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 211290 , 129881 )' )
Palmir Plateau II", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 211290 , 146006 )' )
El-Kasia", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 206076 , 116896 )' )
Drachenhord", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 201400 , 167694 )' )
Schatten des schwarzen Drachen", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 201400 , 151566 )' )
Herz des Sanddrachen", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 201400 , 135438 )' )
Labyrinth", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 98915 , 129333 )' )
Abyss", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 187006 , 160090 )' )
Parallelwelt", 'RunTeleport( 1000000 , 148620 , 13221 , 1 )' )

just add to an Lua. (make some dlg_menu)
[GA]Sharingan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks man!!!
Grillinuz87 is offline  
Old   #6173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
The nfw contains the watered areas (I guess x,y and z) of the declared mapfile,
so it includes waterlevel, and the link to LowQualityWater-database-id.

At the moment there's no tool to edit nfw-files, but I already made my requests for one (sadly I'm not that skilled to write such tools right now on my own)

Another option is to try copied and renamed versions of existing nfws, if they fit to your map.
You can also change your waterlevel by moving your terrain in Blender on z-axis.
sounds good to me thanks really thanks

nice that you also try to help me iam glad about it
ill try the copy method first

Allright doublepost maybe but ...

my Problem is solved thanks to LamiaCore and Thdr ...

Sometimes ^^ the most simple answer is the hardest

again THANKS
fumble2010 is offline  
Old   #6174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 23
1. anyone have an idea to learn skill to pet in lua? i try many variants but nothing will work :/
2. anyone have an fix for the 9.2 Parallel equip? i dont know whats wrong but indendify will not work.. (9.4 works!)
3. the 9.4 effekts will not work.. i add all 12 weapons in fxres.. nothing changed..
[GA]Sharingan is offline  
Old   #6175

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 645
Received Thanks: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]Sharingan View Post
1. anyone have an idea to learn skill to pet in lua? i try many variants but nothing will work :/
2. anyone have an fix for the 9.2 Parallel equip? i dont know whats wrong but indendify will not work.. (9.4 works!)
3. the 9.4 effekts will not work.. i add all 12 weapons in fxres.. nothing changed..
in db_enhancefx.rdb you have 3 this columns:enchance_color_r,enchance_color_g,enchance _color_b.

which are red green and blue.If you wana have for example blue effect on +25 weapon u make it like this


enchance_color_r=0,enchance_color_=0,enchance_colo r_255



use this site so you can pick color what u wana and edit it in db.






here is example:
アルカード is offline  
Old   #6176
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
in db_enhancefx.rdb you have 3 this columns:enchance_color_r,enchance_color_g,enchance _color_b.

which are red green and blue.If you wana have for example blue effect on +25 weapon u make it like this


enchance_color_r=0,enchance_color_=0,enchance_colo r_255



use this site so you can pick color what u wana and edit it in db.






here is example:
I made a full sample in my thread in which I've released the effects...
To edit these lines shouldn't be that hard then.

I don't get the problem there xd
LamiaCore is offline  
Old   #6177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 23
I will try again...

Anything wrong at this?
[GA]Sharingan is offline  
Old   #6178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Hi all guys, i want to ask about a launcher for a server. If i have a file bat, how can i trasform it in file.exe?
Grillinuz87 is offline  
Old   #6179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys,
pink potion potion of experience and expertise to operate as usual stabilizer endurance, and are added for
how to fix it?
dimonius92 is offline  
Old   #6180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
İ want to make Server Open for public can someone help me pls

My Auth.opt

MY common.opt

MY Gameserver.opt


samed152 is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.