Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #1981
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Could you please explain how to make a new empty one, ive tried but no luck
Try this query...

Code:
USE [Arcadia]
GO
/****** Object:  Table [dbo].[BanWordResource]    Script Date: 6/24/2013 6:53:26 PM ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
SET ANSI_PADDING ON
GO
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[BanWordResource](
	[string] [nvarchar] (256) NOT NULL,
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO
SET ANSI_PADDING OFF
GO
Sorry missed an H try it now



ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #1982
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Try this query...

Code:
USE [Arcadia]
GO
/****** Object:  Table [dbo].[BanWordResource]    Script Date: 6/24/2013 6:53:26 PM ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
SET ANSI_PADDING ON
GO
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[BanWordResource](
	[string] [nvarchar] (256) NOT NULL,
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO
SET ANSI_PADDING OFF
GO
Sorry missed an H try it now
Thank you fixed it, but for some reason the letter g gives me ****


tokesbowls is offline  
Old   #1983
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Thank you fixed it, but for some reason the letter g gives me ****
You could maybe try in the gameserver.opt turning adult server on.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #1984
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You could maybe try in the gameserver.opt turning adult server on.
Its set to 0

Hello,
Could anyone please tell me why, When i got to look at my pet skills and level them up i got a message saying:
The game client encountered an error unexpectedly. Send error information?

Thank you for your time and help


tokesbowls is offline  
Old   #1985
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Its set to 0
Turning it on would be setting it to 1 works just like computer binary switches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Hello,
Could anyone please tell me why, When i got to look at my pet skills and level them up i got a message saying:
The game client encountered an error unexpectedly. Send error information?
Maybe you imported the dbo.StringResource as a db_string(ascii).rdb

Put your old string rdb back in there and read up some more about the database manager you are using.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #1986
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cece1812 View Post
Hi, i have juste two questions

The first is : Is someone can tell me how fixe hidden village ? I looking for on the forum but don't succed to find it.

The second is : Hox fixe the Homunculus Hearth ? (to use it in every town and can race's change)

Ty for your attention

Have a nice day

Kuro
if someone know
cece1812 is offline  
Old   #1987
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
What is wrong with your HV?

What i wrong with your Homunculous Heart?

What game server version are you running?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #1988
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
What is wrong with your HV?

What i wrong with your Homunculous Heart?

What game server version are you running?
When i go in hidden village, npc tell me that i need the pass village to use shop or buffeur (i have the buff hidden village and the pass in my inventory)

For my Homunculus heart : npc change class in beginner island tell me change my race but nothing else and npc change class in other town haven't the function of change race.

I'm in 8.1 server with the files download on this site (don't remember the name) with the client 8.1
cece1812 is offline  
Old   #1989
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by cece1812 View Post
When i go in hidden village, npc tell me that i need the pass village to use shop or buffeur (i have the buff hidden village and the pass in my inventory)

For my Homunculus heart : npc change class in beginner island tell me change my race but nothing else and npc change class in other town haven't the function of change race.

I'm in 8.1 server with the files download on this site (don't remember the name) with the client 8.1
It sounds like you are having lua script issues.

Have you made any changes to your lua scripts that may affect their function?

Are you sure you are using the 8.1 lua scripts and not older scripts like for the 7.3 server files?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #1990
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
How to:

1. Do so you can first class change and master class change at all the Change job NPC.
2. Debug HV
Minotaurus-Rappelz is offline  
Old   #1991
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 5
i change change the script of the guide of town (who gives buff now) but not the script of the others. I have add one seller in horizon, one warp too that's all i don't touch to other script.

lua script i have are from the same folder as the arcadia, auth and telecaster 8.1
cece1812 is offline  
Old   #1992
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Turning it on would be setting it to 1 works just like computer binary switches.
fixed


Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Maybe you imported the dbo.StringResource as a db_string(ascii).rdb

Put your old string rdb back in there and read up some more about the database manager you are using.
fixed
tokesbowls is offline  
Old   #1993
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
NEED HELP!

I'm creating an NPC with all the pets. But for some reason the Skull and the Nightmare are tamed but i dont want them to be. Help please
Minotaurus-Rappelz is offline  
Old   #1994
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Hello,
Try these:
540018 Skeleton
540067 Nightmare

Hello,
anyone please tell me why i get this error when i try to add this:

USE [Arcadia]
GO
/****** Object: Table [dbo].[NPCResource] Script Date: 07/29/2011 21:13:54 ******/
DELETE FROM [dbo].[NPCResource] WHERE (id = 9934) OR (id = 9935) OR (id = 9936) OR (id = 9937)
INSERT [dbo].[NPCResource] ([id], [text_id], [name_text_id], [race_id], [sexsual_id], [x], [y], [z], [face], [local_flag], [is_periodic], [begin_of_period], [end_of_period], [face_x], [face_y], [face_z], [model_file], [hair_id], [face_id], [body_id], [weapon_item_id], [shield_item_id], [clothes_item_id], [helm_item_id], [gloves_item_id], [boots_item_id], [belt_item_id], [mantle_item_id], [necklace_item_id], [earring_item_id], [ring1_item_id], [ring2_item_id], [motion_id], [is_roam], [roaming_id], [standard_walk_speed], [standard_run_speed], [walk_speed], [run_speed], [attackable], [offensive_type], [spawn_type], [chase_range], [regen_time], [level], [stat_id], [attack_range], [attack_speed_type], [hp], [mp], [attack_point], [magic_point], [defence], [magic_defence], [attack_speed], [magic_speed], [accuracy], [avoid], [magic_accuracy], [magic_avoid], [ai_script], [contact_script], [texture_group]) VALUES (9934, 100009934, 105009934, 5, 1, 222207, 19947, 0, 0, 0, 0, CAST(0x00008EAC00000000 AS DateTime), CAST(0x00008EAC00000000 AS DateTime), -1, -4, 14, N'npc_asf_common004', 106, 10204, 233301, 0, 0, 0, 0, 303401, 304302, 0, 0, 412100, 423102, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, N'0', N'NPC_aio_shop_contact()', -1)


error:

(4 row(s) affected)
Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Line 3
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'type', table 'arcadia.dbo.NPCResource'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.


thank you
tokesbowls is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1995
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Your missing both the column "type" at the end of the column names and a value to enter in for "type" at the end of the value strings.

It does not allow nulls so you need to tell it there is a type column and you need to tell it what value you want in it.

"type" should come right after "texture_group"


ThunderNikk is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.