kaderebak - I know English isn't your first language but your posts still make zero sense most of the time. As far as languages go, the only time the emu (or herlock) really cares is when sending taming messages or using a non-official lua pack that has strings hard-coded in them. The emu uses a standard 7.3 client (no mods whatsoever) so there's nothing language-specific besides the few taming messages. Once it's released other locales will have to change the strings in the db to their language but everything else should work fine. So please stop asking about it, it's been answered numerous times both here and on our forum before it closed to the public.
kaderebak - I know English isn't your first language but your posts still make zero sense most of the time. As far as languages go, the only time the emu (or herlock) really cares is when sending taming messages or using a non-official lua pack that has strings hard-coded in them. The emu uses a standard 7.3 client (no mods whatsoever) so there's nothing language-specific besides the few taming messages. Once it's released other locales will have to change the strings in the db to their language but everything else should work fine. So please stop asking about it, it's been answered numerous times both here and on our forum before it closed to the public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptifou78
Thanks for update speedy and pyrok
I kave a litlle question the source of emu will be release? And in what language the emu is coded?
Thanks in advance
Kaderebak you are sooo ****** it's for people like you theb the developper leave this forum -_-"
when i speak language i don't say country language i know it can be simply change but the programming language -_-"
Thanks neo for answer and good luck for this hard project i will offered my help but i haven't the time =(
I think it's like other emu. He analyses sendin packet by gs and rewrtite it after it just a "modular prog" when you have finish the comunication with clien/gs/auth serv...
Kaderebak you are sooo ****** it's for people like you theb the developper leave this forum -_-"
when i speak language i don't say country language i know it can be simply change but the programming language -_-"
Thanks neo for answer and good luck for this hard project i will offered my help but i haven't the time =(
You will be carefull that you speak the bad words.Nobody didnt leave this form because of nobody.It was being expected from the beginning.Fights with other developer teams,
envies,nagging and cockies has fueled them.I dpnt tell to ncarbon team.There was a voluntary job. Anyone was showing their best efforts and this broughted jealousy.
nobody is able to query the labor and I am not...I know your value,too..At least, I know my name whıch is passed throug the published files.So I worked hard to ensure a continuity of things ..
they add new thing to herlock and i think make new gui and orders
No, all the code is new, nothing has been used from herlock. The leak didn't have herlock source code and the small part it did have from princess is basic utility stuff that isn't needed in c#.
Pyrok, sorry I have been gone during the holidays. Was out of state, I actually have a .dmp rar'ing now and then I guess I'll just upload it to Multi-Upload, then pm it to you here.
Pyrok, sorry I have been gone during the holidays. Was out of state, I actually have a .dmp rar'ing now and then I guess I'll just upload it to Multi-Upload, then pm it to you here.
No problem, I've been busy lately too with the holidays and so on, will stay that way until next week.