Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Infinite[Dedicated Server]

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I have had a couple more bad gate reports, we are getting those ironed out. BTW I want that Unicorn fix.
No Worries iSmoke and for the Unicorn fix I am still working on it... as it gives Both Unicorn and Player same Stats and On Unicorn as far as I know its is suppose to give negative stats I am working on this and I am quite sure on what the problem is! (Fingers crossed)

Watch the end of the video of (You will see the problem)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

Good work Gavsta!

I don't know the way you edited it but is there any chance that the same trick works for worldbuffs? (Let them work like toggles with no countdown thingy)

Old   #63

Received Thanks: 2,415
Gavsta have you tried setting it up via LUA, giving the skill an lua script attachment, so when the unicorn it applies the buff to the Player for a given amount of time and the Uni and by pressing it again have it check the user for the buff and if he has it then disable or remove the buff.

Just a thought.
Old   #64

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,185
I lol'd. Just clicked on the website, found the old DarknessFight-Design there. O.O

Are u fckng kidding me?!

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Gavsta have you tried setting it up via LUA, giving the skill an lua script attachment, so when the unicorn it applies the buff to the Player for a given amount of time and the Uni and by pressing it again have it check the user for the buff and if he has it then disable or remove the buff.

Just a thought.
thats an thought i had concidered but since you mentioned it maybe ill give it a second look^^
Old   #66

NULL.
Old   #67

i dont really see it as that anything on site is offered in world its not like you have to donate to get ahead in the server unlike offical
Old   #68

NULL.
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
there is nothing in the cash shop that u cant get in game so make some fking research before u start flaming and yes i did donated to help the server
why would you ever bother replying at that? maybe he is one of nubs that want everything easy like high exp and everything on npcs...
Old   #70

cos im fking bored
Old   #71

just go and get drunk dont post here xD
Old   #72

Taming for certain mobs have been fixed!
Old   #73

ok apprently fix was accurate but theres still a couple bugs mainly ill have to weed threw the dropgroups again because its dropping the right harpy cards but its also randomly dropping the wrong ones aka probly some empty card from an event in japan or something hince why some tame others dont i was hoping to have all this done but now but with holidays and all that it puts a damper on what we want done and what we have time to do
Old   #74

Hello, We are currently changing a few things, The question is... What names would you liked to be changed in game, for example change Horizon to Infinit, Change NPC names Change Mob & Creature names. (Must be same amount of letters.)

If theres anything you want to be change let us know! It will be changed if good enough name!
Old   #75

Therese only one name in game that needs to be changed its gavsta should be gaysta. Why the fk do u want to change hori name? Don't u think that will be confusing for newbies

Closed Thread