I have had a couple more bad gate reports, we are getting those ironed out. BTW I want that Unicorn fix.
No Worries iSmoke and for the Unicorn fix I am still working on it... as it gives Both Unicorn and Player same Stats and On Unicorn as far as I know its is suppose to give negative stats I am working on this and I am quite sure on what the problem is! (Fingers crossed)
Watch the end of the video of (You will see the problem)
I don't know the way you edited it but is there any chance that the same trick works for worldbuffs? (Let them work like toggles with no countdown thingy)
Gavsta have you tried setting it up via LUA, giving the skill an lua script attachment, so when the unicorn it applies the buff to the Player for a given amount of time and the Uni and by pressing it again have it check the user for the buff and if he has it then disable or remove the buff.
Gavsta have you tried setting it up via LUA, giving the skill an lua script attachment, so when the unicorn it applies the buff to the Player for a given amount of time and the Uni and by pressing it again have it check the user for the buff and if he has it then disable or remove the buff.
Just a thought.
thats an thought i had concidered but since you mentioned it maybe ill give it a second look^^
ok apprently fix was accurate but theres still a couple bugs mainly ill have to weed threw the dropgroups again because its dropping the right harpy cards but its also randomly dropping the wrong ones aka probly some empty card from an event in japan or something hince why some tame others dont i was hoping to have all this done but now but with holidays and all that it puts a damper on what we want done and what we have time to do
Hello, We are currently changing a few things, The question is... What names would you liked to be changed in game, for example change Horizon to Infinit, Change NPC names Change Mob & Creature names. (Must be same amount of letters.)
If theres anything you want to be change let us know! It will be changed if good enough name!
Therese only one name in game that needs to be changed its gavsta should be gaysta. Why the fk do u want to change hori name? Don't u think that will be confusing for newbies