Its not possible with the current Emulator, but if u need staged Skills & Skins pm me il give u them.
*Cough* The current 'Gameserver' is 6.1 with a 7.1 client using a modified 6.2 SFRAME. An emulator implies 'emulation' or the act of a program or process mimicking a programs natural run time environment (such as a PS1/2 emulator or N64 emulator) or mimic the intended process of a program (Such as Pyroks 7.3 emulator.)
The 6.1 'Gameserver' can not understand several columns and ids/names that the client wishes to pass along to the database for things like:
-Hair Styles
-Hair Colors
-Pet Staging
-Dura
-Ursa/Death Match Buttons
-Hot Bars (Why we don't have the 4 hotbars)
This lesson in what you're talking about has been provided by iSmokeDrow, now perhaps in the future you will speak about things with slightly more knowledge.
As per obtaining a copy of the 7.3 Emulator -- Impossible at the moment. Even if we were still releasing here it's simply NOT FINISHED! As we've said five hundred fufillion times. (Yes I realize fufillion is not a word)
I have been encouraging Pyrok to only release the 7.3 Emulator to Dev's who actually deserve it, whether or not he follows such a course of action is in his hands. Thank the people you don't even know from here for making things so bad for you OP.
*Cough* The current 'Gameserver' is 6.1 with a 7.1 client using a modified 6.2 SFRAME. An emulator implies 'emulation' or the act of a program or process mimicking a programs natural run time environment (such as a PS1/2 emulator or N64 emulator) or mimic the intended process of a program (Such as Pyroks 7.3 emulator.)
The 6.1 'Gameserver' can not understand several columns and ids/names that the client wishes to pass along to the database for things like:
-Hair Styles
-Hair Colors
-Pet Staging
-Dura
-Ursa/Death Match Buttons
-Hot Bars (Why we don't have the 4 hotbars)
Perhaps next time you should read RIGHT ABOVE WHERE YOU'RE ASKING A QUESTION!!! Just a suggestion.
*Cough* As we've said five hundred fufillion times. (Yes I realize fufillion is not a word)
Personal Favorite of mine here, "Fufillion" I had to read it 4 times before continuing then reading "(Yes I realize fufillion is not a word) " Just made me laugh Goodwork ismoke !
i mean that in a nice way btw, not an (OMGWTFUSTUPID) more of A Haha, that was quite legendary
As per obtaining a copy of the 7.3 Emulator -- Impossible at the moment. Even if we were still releasing here it's simply NOT FINISHED! As we've said five hundred fufillion times. (Yes I realize fufillion is not a word)
TamiMeta - Beta stage P-server 07/08/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies I spent a very long time setting this server up so people could join from outside my LAN. It is finally working, I have no clue how stable it actually is.
It is a Hamachi server, as this is the only way I could get to work.
The room is TamiMeta.
Join my room, create a chat with me on hamachi and ask for an account. I will create one.
I am only temporarily opening this up to the rest of you, but I think that most of you who aren't involved in projects are very eager to play. And I'm...
[Server] PorousCO Is Online For Test Stage! 08/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies You can find the Registerpage on the Forum (On the Guide Section At How To Connect) The Website Is Not Done Yet So You Must use the Forum till the website is done... Enjoy!
Latest Update(1): We Added A NPC Where You Can Exchange 20Mets For A Supergem! ( Dragon, Rainbow, Phoenix, Fury )
Latest Update(2): Porous-Conquer - Forum
Source Information:
LOTF Based
PvP Tournaments! (For Leveling And PvP)
Every Week Other Quest Events! (Leveling)