Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TamiMeta - Beta stage P-server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TamiMeta - Beta stage P-server

I spent a very long time setting this server up so people could join from outside my LAN. It is finally working, I have no clue how stable it actually is.

It is a Hamachi server, as this is the only way I could get to work.

The room is TamiMeta.

Join my room, create a chat with me on hamachi and ask for an account. I will create one.

I am only temporarily opening this up to the rest of you, but I think that most of you who aren't involved in projects are very eager to play. And I'm just bored, I would like to have someone to play with.

It's a highrate fun-server atm, and I will be willing to give items, but not excessively.

Enjoy

« fix Private Server><help | [GreatNews]Rappelz Fun p-Server IS BACK »

Similar Threads
L2 Fire - Freya x10 retail like (ON BETA STAGE!)
02/22/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Don't miss the chance to try out L2 Fire, the most explosive Private Server!! l2fire.com What makes L2 fire so special ? We know that there are many private lineage servers out there but there are certain things that make L2 fire special and worth to try it: :) 24/7 Hours support with 4 different options on how to get support! :) Staff is always online to take care of community requests. :) Each of the staff members is a professional on his field , knowing his job very well and ready...
[Beta~Server] Beta Server für euch zum TESTEN + Info zu "Kevko's" Server
12/20/2010 - Minecraft - 0 Replies
Soo meine lieben. Beta ist ja nun drausen. Ich hatte meinen Server noch mit der Alpha Software laufen. Aber da ich noch wartem muss bis hey0 seine Mod Software am Laufen hat, stelle ich euch den Server zur Verfügung Der Server wird 24 Stunden x 7 Tage die Woche zur verfügung stehen da, der Server auf meinem GamerRoot liegt. Wenn ihr aber Trozdem mal Testen wollt wie die Beta mal so Online ist, stelle ich euch meinen Server so lange zum Testen zur verfügung BIS hey0 drausen ist. An...
MapleStory Intensified - BETA Stage!
09/02/2009 - Maple Story - 2 Replies
•Introducing the opening of MapleStory Intensified! We are currently in Beta stage, testing features, recruiting new GameMasters, and making everything is working properly. If you want to be apart of this, follow the instructions below. We are recruiting GameMasters, Please just message me(MutatedSkull) In-Game for more information. Connection Guide: (This Server is NOT Hamachi) MapleStory Intensified Is Running on v62! •Download v62 Client Once you have downloaded v62 Client, download...
[Server] PorousCO Is Online For Test Stage!
08/17/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
You can find the Registerpage on the Forum (On the Guide Section At How To Connect) The Website Is Not Done Yet So You Must use the Forum till the website is done... Enjoy! Latest Update(1): We Added A NPC Where You Can Exchange 20Mets For A Supergem! ( Dragon, Rainbow, Phoenix, Fury ) Latest Update(2): Porous-Conquer - Forum Source Information: LOTF Based PvP Tournaments! (For Leveling And PvP) Every Week Other Quest Events! (Leveling)