Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Staged Pet Skins Little Problem !!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 129/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,936
Received Thanks: 4,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi-no-Mikoto View Post
That's not the point Tatsuya, Yuchen posted the link after Speedy specifically stated not to on the original post. People are just stealing and trampling over NCarbon's work, that's why he said that. If you can't understand that then your a part of the problem, not the solution. So check yourself before you start making wild accusations.
As it seems some people around here donīt get the point of this board particularly.
As Yunchen stated: If he knows the answer to the questions, why not post it?

Itīs irrelevant if somebody (in this case NCarbon) doesnīt want to see his/their stuff over here.
If a person asks for help in here, he deserves to get the solution/answer from the Community. Everything which differs from the answer to the question or the topic that is being talked about is considered as spam.

Does Speedy have the right to insult Yunchen because he tried to help?
Of course not. (Credits by the way arent obligatory)
So stop complaining about everything and keep in mind that nobody forces you to be in here.



[Х]Platin is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuya. View Post
As it seems some people around here donīt get the point of this board particularly.
As Yunchen stated: If he knows the answer to the questions, why not post it?

Itīs irrelevant if somebody (in this case NCarbon) doesnīt want to see his/their stuff over here.
If a person asks for help in here, he deserves to get the solution/answer from the Community. Everything which differs from the answer to the question or the topic that is being talked about is considered as spam.

Does Speedy have the right to insult Yunchen because he tried to help?
Of course not. (Credits by the way arent obligatory)
So stop complaining about everything and keep in mind that nobody forces you to be in here.
This is why NCarbon will most likely be closing their content to the public... As for the content it was speedy's therefore by standards or rather maturity "thanks" would be a nice way of gratitude which well has long left this place.

The fact, keyword, the fact that they said not to post it here is enough. If NCarbon refuses or does not want to give support to stuff they have made because it is in beta or may not be stable in anyway, shape or form because it has not been tested to the full capacity does not mean you can just go ***** nilly and post peoples work without saying where you got it from or did you forget about plagiarism... since she didn't say it wasn't her work someone could state it was.. and there is plagiarism simply put... and is frowned up in many civilized countries.


Uebari is offline  
Old   #18


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
but in my opinion I think some Dev's have got a little to "Power mad"
[troll]
Sure we have.
We release the stuff u r using, which u cant do on your own.
If we wont do this, you're ******.
[/troll]
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 27
Nothing to do with proportions, people just need to learn to stop undermining their decisions. They obviously have a reason not to share releases here can't it just be left as that? WHy do people think they can demand and authorize what can be done with peoples work.


superiorflame is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuya. View Post
As it seems some people around here donīt get the point of this board particularly.
As Yunchen stated: If he knows the answer to the questions, why not post it?

Itīs irrelevant if somebody (in this case NCarbon) doesnīt want to see his/their stuff over here.
If a person asks for help in here, he deserves to get the solution/answer from the Community. Everything which differs from the answer to the question or the topic that is being talked about is considered as spam.

Does Speedy have the right to insult Yunchen because he tried to help?
Of course not. (Credits by the way arent obligatory)
So stop complaining about everything and keep in mind that nobody forces you to be in here.
Wow, if your a moderator for this forum, I fear for the future of it. You clearly don't understand basic forum etiquette. It's no wonder people here are pathetic, they're spoiled by the brass so they think they can get away with anything. I'm not saying Speedy insulting him was right, however, based on your own statement you support what is the equivalent of stealing. What Yunchen did was copy right infringement. Though that may be odd to talk about on a forum that supports copyrighted materials such as private servers. Stealing another persons work like that is on a different level and is in a simplistic word Pathetic. What he did was wrong and if he can't respect the developer's wishes then he doesn't deserve any thanks, what he deserves is a swift kick in the pants. And yet the poster still thanked him for work he was not responsible for. In this case it should be required to offer credit to the actual creator.

How sad.

If your going to continue on with hosting forums for private servers, you may want to consider revising your rules or no one will want to post here except leeches and people with no business posting.
Izanagi-no-Mikoto is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Well I am sorry if I have anoyed you. I don't want to anoy anybody, I was just trying to get a message across that all stage skills have been on here for quite a while around 2-3 months
this hole thing have nothing to do with staging skils, but have everything to do with the finalrelease pack, i made that pack and stated clearly that i dint want to see any d/l link nor the file here on epvp, but like all leecher he/she have no respect at all for any dev, only thing that count is there thx count

but like a say before enjoy the stuff he/she hand out for now, its the only thing he/she can do, because he/she can't make anything herself

there will be no other releases from now on, and ncarbon wil prolly going private again real soon

only some people who have any nowledge of things will be invited, but that all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
So that means, I'm in?
wel there is a change you now
speedy-nl is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
this hole thing have nothing to do with staging skils, but have everything to do with the finalrelease pack, i made that pack and stated clearly that i dint want to see any d/l link nor the file here on epvp, but like all leecher he/she have no respect at all for any dev, only thing that count is there thx count

but like a say before enjoy the stuff he/she hand out for now, its the only thing he/she can do, because he/she can't make anything herself

there will be no other releases from now on, and ncarbon wil prolly going private again real soon

only some people who have any nowledge of things will be invited, but that all
We then I am sorry, I didn't even realize that the Finalrelease.rar was even there, I am extremely Sorry and I will NULL most of my comments, Sorry.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 27
Yes that's what we were referring to gavsta, hence why i said Yunchen had no respect for people's work or their wishes. Guess he is just interested in recognition and not how he achieves it.
superiorflame is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
okay guys .. after all this talking

anyone could give me the real ( answer ) to fix my problem ??

please guys .. just this time .. i have got everything right on my private server

except 2 problems :

1 - staged pet special skil

2 - death tyrant skills not work

and thanks for ( i don't know what )

hhhhhhh
albatriot is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatriot View Post
okay guys .. after all this talking

anyone could give me the real ( answer ) to fix my problem ??

please guys .. just this time .. i have got everything right on my private server

except 2 problems :

1 - staged pet special skil

2 - death tyrant skills not work

and thanks for ( i don't know what )

hhhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatriot View Post
thanks ( Yunchen ) you are the best person on this forum &_&

everyone dont care except for himself like ( speedy) such a ....

thanks guys for your replys

have a good day

until we meet again
ask you big friend he/she like to help peeps like you, he/she is for you the best, and i don't think any of the devs will give you a answer
speedy-nl is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
okay ( speedy ) dont but other replys

i didn't need your help

you are just an idiot

go home little boy

this is a topic for the big bosses only ^_^

hhhhhh
albatriot is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatriot View Post
okay ( speedy ) dont but other replys

i didn't need your help

you are just an idiot

go home little boy

this is a topic for the big bosses only ^_^

hhhhhh
you really don't actually know who you are talking to Speedy Is apart of Arcadia nCarbon Dev team the people who pretty much Created the server files so they work, the people who are creating epic 7.3 server files (Said in noob way) the people who have made you're server what it is today.


And the nCarbon Dev team also made thos stage skills in game, also made thos stage skins work... with minor help across the lines.

And If I am Correct, if not correct me if I am wrong but

Stage Skills All Credits to (Pyrok)
Credits to Jw988 for cube pet, skins, faces, cards, enchanters, armor skins, the entry's for the r7 wing/cape's
Credits to Speedy-NL For "the idiot to do the speaking"
gavsta is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post

Stage Skills All Credits to (Pyrok)
Stage Skins All Credits to (Speedy-nl & Jw988)
almost good

but don't bother gavsta let him think what he want, he is alone in this desert called epvp
speedy-nl is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
almost good

skils = pyro
cube pet = jw988
skins, faces, cards, enchanters, armor skins, the entry's for the r7 wing/cape's
= a idiot so to speak
[Fixed]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
.
Stage Skills All Credits to (Pyrok)
Credits to Jw988 for cube pet, skins, faces, cards, enchanters, armor skins, the entry's for the r7 wing/cape's
Credits to Speedy-NL For "the idiot to do the speaking" oh and to use hammer
^_^
gavsta is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatriot View Post
okay ( speedy ) dont but other replys

i didn't need your help

you are just an idiot

go home little boy

this is a topic for the big bosses only ^_^

hhhhhh
First go learn english

and this staged skins that you use the credits back to speedy and jw

lol big boss and you cant even make this files work ---


moner21211 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur...
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
staged pets Skin (pics)
null
13 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Help]How to put staged pet
Hi guys i have my server of rappelz and i want to add staged pet anyone have any idea how to put staged pet? thx for answers.
11 Replies - Rappelz
WTB Staged Pets on Bahamut
looking to see what people have for sale on S5 pets, looking at T2+ pets. pm me lvl and price! thx :)
12 Replies - Rappelz Trading
Problem mit Skins
Hallo liebe Leute. Ich bin neu hier im Forum, falls ich es hier falsch poste tut mir das Leid. :( Ich habe folgendes Problem... Ich habe mir...
5 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.