Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

NULL

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
NULL

NULL



gavsta is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 251
Received Thanks: 4
hm not work on 7.1 ph client with this files is my client on arabic rofl o.o


falkenman is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenman View Post
hm not work on 7.1 ph client with this files is my client on arabic rofl o.o
what?
gavsta is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 23
null


rappelz4fun is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
You need to null this topic now, or loose my respect and support.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
You need to null this topic now, or loose my respect and support.
NULL
gavsta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
I have a client release and this thread does not issue credits to half of the people that were truly involved in staged skins, plus I don't want to see a flood over servers "WE HAZ DEM STAGE PETS!" let those lazy trolls go to Arcadia to get it if they want it, please null this topic.

- Not to mention you copied it off Speedy from Arcadia who DID NOT give you permission to post here and in-fact asked that this NOT be posted on EPVP
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 77
Hey man font share it here

Delet it now
badboy5 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I have a client release and this thread does not issue credits to half of the people that were truly involved in staged skins, plus I don't want to see a flood over servers "WE HAZ DEM STAGE PETS!" let those lazy trolls go to Arcadia to get it if they want it, please null this topic.

- Not to mention you copied it off Speedy from Arcadia who DID NOT give you permission to post here and in-fact asked that this NOT be posted on EPVP

now we are going to have noobs posting pictures etc of stage skilled pets and now other noobs saying HOW DO I GETZ STAGE SKIN
gavsta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
now we are going to have noobs posting pictures etc of stage skilled pets and now other noobs saying HOW DO I GETZ STAGE SKIN
if they wana skins,they just need download update for client which ismokedrow upload on topic on elitpvper's
rappelz4fun is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelz4fun View Post
if they wana skins,they just need download update for client which ismokedrow upload on topic on elitpvper's
but the one i have just put up had harpy turtle wolf and much more.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 23
if speedy dont wana relese it then he dont wana
rappelz4fun is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
so you took my work and post it here ?

i don't want any of my work be released here, nor do i want to see any d/l
that contains my work, those dum lazy idiots want it they have to go to ncarbon

quess i will not release all the other staged skins for all pets, peeps can thank you for that

btw maybe this is why you can't enter anymore, maybe ne0 saw this earlyer

Well... it got removed after you said you didn't want it on epvpers and also iv been banned for around 24 hours, this post is like an hour old, I mainly would like to get on to my account on the DEV website as me and somebody on there made a cash shop, and all of the work is in a message on my account on there, it is no longer being shared your work anyway !


Edit: also don't flame me on your forum for a mistake i sorted myself, extremely childish of you.


gavsta is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur...
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
Staging Pet Skills
Everybody on here seems to be struggling to get staged pet skills, thanks to Pryok and the nCarbon Dev team we have thos skills here. this is staged...
19 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Pet Staging Skins?
Anybody who has pet staging skins could you show everybody else how, to do this I know there implanted into the Client, so it will just be changing...
11 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.