Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Random HV NPC - CV

Discussion on Random HV NPC - CV within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Random HV NPC - CV

Well was looking around trying to find something to do and ran across this HV NPC in CV!

Old 11/24/2011, 13:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's a NPC for the 105 flea market questline.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To] Random Box Bug
08/24/2011 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 15 Replies
Hallo Leute :P Ich und ein Freund haben einen Bug mit der Randombox Gefunden ;) Also Hier zum tut: 1 Random Box Kostet 75 G1 Allerdings Falls man mehr als 1 Pc hat oder Freunde die dir helfen bekommt man für 75 G1 2 , 3 Random Boxe ;P
Random DC
03/25/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies
Hey. With days and days of banging my head in the wall trying to figure this out, you are my final help. So, I have this source running on latest patch, where most (or all) packets are up-to-date etc. Yet, I'm getting a random disconnection, somewhere between 20-40 minutes from when the player is logged in. This DC happen whether you stay AFK or active. The cryptograph and sockets are fine, I tried and compared a few, so my thoughts goes to the packet handling..
It is not random!
12/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
I feel very sorry for those who still think lottery, sockets, mets, dbs from monsters are random. It is not! Does somebody learn math at school? Ok, ill explain my theory, that you could understand the pattern of possibilities. Lets say we have a blue, red, and two green balls in a box. You must draw one. What is the possibility you draw a red one? it is 25% , or 1/4 . Becouse a red ball is one of four. How much chances we have to draw a green ball? The chances are 50% = 2/4 = 1/2 ....