Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

dungions? secrite?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hardcore dungeons?

does anybody know the warp code for hardcore dungeons in: PP,TOE,TOA,TOLS etc? i found CV.

looks quite good to be honest ^_^

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 2,411
Mind sharing CV? You can post or PM that might make a cool little addition, I'd love to swap fixes

Old   #3

Jesus ******* christ, your spelling is deplorable.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
does anybody know the warp code for secrite dungions in: PP,TOE,TOA,TOLS etc? i found CV.

looks quite good to be honest ^_^
Search for all Secret Dungeons is no big Deal. Just go Outside of the normal map (for example in Katan) and walk around. After some time you will get to an area, where you can't move on your own -> Time for warping

And than, you just have to use the warp command, until you are there, where you wanted to be.

Ah and Kale, stop crying about grammar, that's boring, low and lame. Have fun.
And yes, my english is bad, maybe because im german and just using school english, hmmm.

Old   #5

English is your second language, that makes it different.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Mind sharing CV? You can post or PM that might make a cool little addition, I'd love to swap fixes
the thing is i mainly noticed this would work, once i noticed we was using epic 7.1 client, and it will still be inside the client, just where to find it, i found CV by going into hidden dungeon in cv on official, so just if anybody else wants to try this, and go to other places such as pp, toe,toa etc.. then please if you do post here with your findings. thank you.

CV Hidden Dungeon

Have fun with this and lets make it all better with all hidden dungeons
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

I have a plan, it requires the rest of the locations, i've already put my team on finding them. Thanks for the tip Gavsta.

P.S.

Speedy, Ne0 mind dropping some Warp Gate (Dungeon Portal) knowledge on me, I have an ideal!!!
Old   #8

Hope i don't get trolled or flamed at for this, but would you happen to have the TOE hm code as well. Credits to you if you do share.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by superiorflame View Post
Hope i don't get trolled or flamed at for this, but would you happen to have the TOE hm code as well. Credits to you if you do share.
Gavsta said he only has CV, but I have three GM's hunting retail atm going to all hardmode dungeons, I will have a full list soon. Thanks to GAVSTA ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #10

Ok thanks drow much appreciated. Credits to you if or when released
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by superiorflame View Post
Fun_Dungeon`s till the Emu is finished. And i bet, when any Dungeon will be released, we will see them on your or other pserver, so stop discussion`s about thing`s, wich are usefull for all
Old   #12

Ok so stuff are released and nobody can use them thats what you are saying? Cause it seems to me that the problem is you don't like anyone using your work. Never once have i said I was the one who made or developed these things. Clearly on my server i have listed the people who have aided me, or who's work builds the foundation of my server. So if i am doing something wrong please tell me
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Actually I think i'm going to swap out the normal dungeons on Redemption for Hardmode Dungeons, so if Speedy or another could come in here with some pertenant data on changing the warp gates teleport locations I would not mind doing all the grunt work and releasing it to the rest of the dev's.

P.S.

Yes there are things Drow doesn't know how to do -blush- I have never worked with the Teleport Gates not even once.. ^^
I don't have a clue about the warp on how to edit them ofc hardmode dungeons do only have Normal mobs

-

Edit - Also i have just been on official looking threw the dungeons i tried TOLS first, but lost 7 GMFB running the full place all rooms to not find a koala, lol, but i hope you all find all codes, for dungeons then hopfully, you will be able to change warp codes, if not, i am looking threw myself see if i can do anything, when you look at them, they seem easy but once it comes to actually editing them, not as easy ^_^ GL with all the dungeons don't forget /position ^_^
Old   #14

So if this process is as simple as running through the HM dungeons and using the "/position" command, then I would be more than willing to aid in the investigation.
Old   #15

i am get pp but i am forget it -_-