Gavsta, I used to not like you at all. I won't get into specifics but lets say for argument sake I disliked your mannerisms.
But today, with just the small gesture that you made giving us that one singular warp code, redeemed you in my eyes. You were willing to share knowing you may not receive jack **** in return. The people in this community could learn something from you and for that if you need help and I can give it, just drop me a mail friend.
If I don't respond fast enough I am probably swamped and you should re-send it My players are very enthused about Hardmode + Death Match and as I see it both were founded by you. So when I release it on my server you know who's names gon be on them thur credits
I dont want to crash you, but the DeathMatch places were allready released in my repack.
But they are broken, mean`s: You can get there and need to use strg+p to attack other.
The only Function wich is working, is, if you die, you will be autowarped to your revive town.
Gavsta, I used to not like you at all. I won't get into specifics but lets say for argument sake I disliked your mannerisms.
But today, with just the small gesture that you made giving us that one singular warp code, redeemed you in my eyes. You were willing to share knowing you may not receive jack shit in return. The people in this community could learn something from you and for that if you need help and I can give it, just drop me a mail friend.
If I don't respond fast enough I am probably swamped and you should re-send it My players are very enthused about Hardmode + Death Match and as I see it both were founded by you. So when I release it on my server you know who's names gon be on them thur credits
Have a good one.
Well I am sorry about how i used to act on these forums, I was just a "Troll" but with you and other people, there we're many things I had Heard about you, which painted a picture of you, which is why I would have been a "Troll" towards you, for this I am sorry. Thank you for the Offer to pm you for help, I do sometimes, find difficulty in script writing which I know Scripts are one of your best things at editing. and you do not have to give me credit or if you do it will have to be shared credit with Me you and Raskim2002 Thank you for this message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskim2000
I dont want to crash you, but the DeathMatch places were allready released in my repack.
But they are broken, mean`s: You can get there and need to use strg+p to attack other.
The only Function wich is working, is, if you die, you will be autowarped to your revive town.
I am sorry but i did find death match quite a while ago...
EDIT - Don't forget the "U MAD" picture is my signature not trolling you, I say this as it doesn't look good on my behalf with it and me posting what i did
I'd like to let you all know that my project is coming along swimmingly with the aid of my staff and players at Redemption. This is the path we have opt'd to take and if you do not like this, you could probably still use it to create your own method:
See'ing how much Redemption has grown over the last two months and that we are currently being forced to make hardware upgrades. We remember the crowded dungeons on retail because of Gala's silly way of doing things. So with dungeons that already have plenty of space (CV, PP) we will be replacing them with the hard-mode versions if for nothing more than the aesthetic value.
But with dungeons that have issues with over crowding we are going to offer hard-dungeons as an alternative to the original. (AkA making a Sanctuary 1 (Original) and then Sanctuary 2 (Hardmode) ) seeing as they both share mod spawns it would be very simple to create this.
Say outside of Sanctuary where little ol Molly stands we can create an NPC with the sole function of warping your players into the Hard-mode version if that's what they wish. (But DROW! What if we wantsa leave the hard-mode dungeon? // Well as usual a return scroll or HV ticket would get the job done but I've taken the extra measure of fixing the exit portal function [warp_to_stored_position] which warps you back to town ^^])
In addition to doing this, to figure out what portal goes to what I have to map out all the warp gates in the game, so expect a full list of those defined and detailed for your viewing pleasure.
Did I mention that this will not be a public release and only other Dev's (WHO SHARE) will receive this. Happy hunting my friends ^^
Sad you didn't reply on my pns two weeks ago iSmoke. I was on this for a while but I was unable to figure it out. Funny thing: The Client notice, that you are in Deathmatch (take a look at the skill bar. it isn't working though).
Another thing. Take a look at the Field.Prop. Thing in Arcadia. There are some entries about secret_dungeon_warp or whatever. I just don't have the time, to look what they are doing.
Furthermore: There is a freezone Crystal. Maybe related to the healingstones. Giving them a script_function haven't worked for me. Maybe it was because I tried the wrong crystal. I just warped into one zone without layers.
Since the portals in hiddendungeon are posting a specific error they prolly can be fixed. college is needs too much time -.-
I'd like to let you all know that my project is coming along swimmingly with the aid of my staff and players at Redemption. This is the path we have opt'd to take and if you do not like this, you could probably still use it to create your own method:
See'ing how much Redemption has grown over the last two months and that we are currently being forced to make hardware upgrades. We remember the crowded dungeons on retail because of Gala's silly way of doing things. So with dungeons that already have plenty of space (CV, PP) we will be replacing them with the hard-mode versions if for nothing more than the aesthetic value.
But with dungeons that have issues with over crowding we are going to offer hard-dungeons as an alternative to the original. (AkA making a Sanctuary 1 (Original) and then Sanctuary 2 (Hardmode) ) seeing as they both share mod spawns it would be very simple to create this.
Say outside of Sanctuary where little ol Molly stands we can create an NPC with the sole function of warping your players into the Hard-mode version if that's what they wish. (But DROW! What if we wantsa leave the hard-mode dungeon? // Well as usual a return scroll or HV ticket would get the job done but I've taken the extra measure of fixing the exit portal function [warp_to_stored_position] which warps you back to town ^^])
In addition to doing this, to figure out what portal goes to what I have to map out all the warp gates in the game, so expect a full list of those defined and detailed for your viewing pleasure.
Did I mention that this will not be a public release and only other Dev's (WHO SHARE) will receive this. Happy hunting my friends ^^
Don't want to bother you, but when it is all working with warps etc.. would it be okay for me to have?
Notice: Warp Gates in Hidden Palmir do not function. Not to worry we have already located the gates prop's and have plans to map out the whole of hidden palmir via a team on retail tomorrow. So we'll get her did; right now we have integrated CV/PP Hidden Maps in the place of their normal versions. (The portal entrance of the dungeon also takes you into HM) Sanctuary + TOA HM are currently via Teleport only.
Like I said before all Exit Portals are currently working, I have them set on a race trigger and level trigger for when they are activated. If you are past level 100 it will always warp you back to hv ^^. Under it depends on what your class is as to whether you go to Hori/Laksy or Katan.
BTW @Seyit I seen that the spawns actually differ from Normal Mode to Hardmode, they are just very similar. I noticed this earlier while I was in Hidden Sanctuary (Only the Court of Gold/Water/Posion was different from my customized normal Sanctuary. Something to look into at-least)
For working Hardcore dungeon you must be that:
-Edit PP portal...
-Edit mob(in the current hardcore dungeon the mob are ++ in reality you must change by +++....)
-Edit Portal for enter/exit dungeons....