Hate to break it to you, but the current server files don't support dura gear. So while yes, you can add the items to shops with my Modder, they'll only work for the session you bought them, once you log out, they'll be broken. Not only that, but as far as I could tell, you don't get the bonus stats either.
This has been tried and failed a couple of times I think, including by Pyrok. Uru did say something about some mock-dura gear he was working on, but that was when he first launched Montes. I don't know if he ever succeeded with that or what happened with his work.
But true dura gear won't be available until NCarbon releases the emulator.
Hate to break it to you, but the current server files don't support dura gear. So while yes, you can add the items to shops with my Modder, they'll only work for the session you bought them, once you log out, they'll be broken. Not only that, but as far as I could tell, you don't get the bonus stats either.
This is easy to solve, there are just missing entry`s for the opt_var`s.
This is easy to solve, there are just missing entry`s for the opt_var`s.
The stats, yes, but the durability won't work. In fact, you can use my Item Modder *link below* to add those stats. I guess you could give the modded out gear for prizes or something, since they'll only last one session.
Equip 0 durability items? 01/25/2010 - Mabinogi - 17 Replies This would just be for fun. If this is possible, any ideas of where to look for this? I have an idea what to do after I find it, just wondering where.
30k SK durability 05/17/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies can any one post how to edit SK durability..? thnx guys...
Durability 05/09/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies I where toying around in CE with my siege kit, and i think i accidently found 2bits for durability. *server closed 10min later for patching*
Havent tested this out yet, but i where thinking, can we able to change *durability* for ammo to?
havent searched into this yet
from 100 (00 64)
to 65535 (FF FF)
Durability bug. 01/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies Hey guys.
Firstly i did a search on this but most of them where about dura hacks and stuff.
anyway, my question is, is there such thing as a surability bug? and is there any information about how it occures. Is it just random. Alot of cases i have heard about it are when people have just been doing mindless things were the durability should not be affected, like walking through twin city or going through a portal. Or is this bug client related, I dont see how this could be but its a certain...