Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unable to connect to the authentication server

Discussion on Unable to connect to the authentication server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unable to connect to the authentication server

Hello,
I am a young designer private server (my first)
but I have a big problem when I want to connect I receive an error message that says "Unable to connect to the authentication server" I look on this forum but I did not find anything so I ask you some help please I see that people here are not as respectable forum in french =)
Here I hoped that I would have an answer as soon as possible!
Sorry for the English I use a translator: / I hope you will understand
good day
Old 11/09/2011, 20:08   #2

thank you but I already find I did not find
PLZ HELP ME
Old 11/09/2011, 20:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyOL View Post
thank you but I already find I did not find
PLZ HELP ME
start_service
set game.open_external 1
Old 11/09/2011, 21:23   #4

Thanks but the set command game.open_external 1 does nothing : /

up

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NOTICE] Unable to connect to MSSQL server using XAMPP
12/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, i would like to notice that if you use XAMPP and install Apache as Service it happened to me for some reason Error: you might have a ERROR "Unable to connect to server ..." if you try to load a page that contains a mssql connection This seems to happen on XAMPP for windows 1.7.3
[help]unable to connect to the server due to Firewall or network problems. code183
03/26/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
unable to connect to the server due to Firewall or network problems. code183 ok i have disabled all firewalls and im running on lan/wlan but im getting this error ive looked all over the net for a fix but so far came up empty does anyone know how 2 fix this. i can login and see the zone name but once i try 2 enter it i cant and gives me that msg any help plzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
Unable to connect...
01/31/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Alles funktioniert wunderbar, habe alles nach den Tutorials gemacht, und nun kann sich niemand bei mir einloggen? Portmap ist an, bevor ich den Server starte.. aber es funzt einfach nicht.. <.< kann mir jemand helfen?
Unable to Connect to any Ecsro server
02/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey all, today i was gaming on ecsro and had to restart. after i wanted to select a server on the division list it says on any "Server is undergoing for Inspections" who has a solution for this? Kind Regards Zabazjuh
unable to connect ?
04/17/2008 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies
Leute ich bin gerade bei der feinjustierung vom Awesom-O ! Hab den Bot schon zum laufen bekommen, hat auch die anfänge von paar runs gemacht, dann hab ich bisschen an den konfigurationen geschriben. Allerdings hab ich jetzt das Problem mit diesem "unable to connect" zum redvex "realm"! Den router hab ich schon neu gestartet, den rechner ebenfalls, weis da wer eine feine lösung ?