Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

problem HV teleport

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy problem HV teleport

i use this file(Redemption Repack v1.04) + client 7.1 PH (Rappelz 7.1 Client Update Powered by: NCarbon) ...

i lost ... : (

the problem is :

I can't speak with the teleport hidden Village (when i clic in him nothing happen: no speak ...no dialogue )....and thnx for help

Old   #2

Yes that's the issue i once had as well, but simply put, you need to edit the teleporter function in your lua files ^^.

Old   #3

Or you can up to R5 then you will receve buff HV pass and clik on it (the hv pass) 2 times and you will go to Hv
hope i helped
Old   #4

for one sup yall...
how do i put back in the hv teleporter i lost it somehow and now its not there and im trying to put one back in at the same spot can you help me step by step of how to do this
please and thanks

Old   #5

elite*gold: 1
Find the NPC in the dbo.NPCResource (NPC_TeleportSecroute_Town_contact()) and set his local_flag to 0

There are more than one of those listed, you can narrow down which one it is by the command /position in game.
Old   #6

i have already tried changing it to a 0 but they were already 0

and there not anywheres in game the platform is there but there is no guy there at each platform can u give me something diff. to try plzz thanks
Old   #7

alright, which cleric cast resurrection on this thread? this was posted almost 2 years ago
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfoot129012 View Post
i have already tried changing it to a 0 but they were already 0

and there not anywheres in game the platform is there but there is no guy there at each platform can u give me something diff. to try plzz thanks
Did you check their coordinates?

Texture value?

Model value?

I am not sure what you did to lose them. You may need to restore your Arcadia DB to an earlier time.

If you have the 8.1 files it has the SQL included in the zip to set the dbo.NPCResource table back to its original state.

With more time you could write the SQL code to delete and insert those NPC IDs back into the DB with the correct values. I can give you the correct values for the columns later tonight when I have access to my DB.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

hello yall

i changed the N:game.cash_usable_server:1 to N:game.cash_usable_server:0 and the hot keys work and then i lost the hv teleporter and then i changed it back to to 1 and the hv guy came back but the hotkeys dont work anymore how do i fix this so both will work???

if anyone can help me plzz do so please and thanks
Old   #10

If you use [GM] tags in front of your GM names the [] symbols break the rappelzv_1.opt file and the game will no longer save GM window locations or anything else related to the character.

Could this be part of your issue?

(You should check the size of your rappelz_v1.opt file if you do this they can grow incredibly with text repetition.)
Old   #11

our folder is named something else other then rappelzv_1.opt we are looking thru all our opt files now,..we are running rappelz 8.1 sql 2012 and if u still can give me some more things to try would be great
Old   #12

rappelz_v1.opt file is in the client not the server files.
Old   #13

Ok thank you i have found the file and yes there are a boucnh of [GM] stuff in there .... it is 126kb should i delete the GM stuff at the bottom

Ok thank you i have found the file and yes there are a boucnh of [GM] stuff in there .... it is 126kb should i delete the GM stuff at the bottom
Old   #14

I Named my character with a space instead of brackets...GM Character

I am not sure how to use the brackets and correct the file issue.

Not sure if that will fix your hot key issue either but your window locations and other selected game options will save.
Old   #15

but do i delete all the stuff at the buttom that says gm or no and and editing ur name has nothing to do with makeing the hv guy stay in place and have the hotkeys work at the same time lol anything eles to try if so thanks