Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Question

Discussion on Quick Question within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick Question

Hello Again:
Im wondering is there a way to give other players iteams without having to do this everytime?
#sv("lv",149,"PlayersName")
or
#learn_all_skill("PlayersName")\

Thank You Again :-)
Old 10/15/2011, 02:44   #2

Hey BBR thanks agian for that opt file config. Have you ever tried PURE?
Old 10/15/2011, 05:42   #3

Yes i have you have to click learn all skills on the char right before it send them iteams. which doesnt work for me cuae that takes the to lvl 170. and i dont want that.

and your welcome just tryin to help out when i can
Old 10/17/2011, 17:16   #4

So i get a infraction cause i bumped my post. hopin for a asnwer. are you ******* for real??? so what im not allowed to ask for help?
Old 10/18/2011, 06:23   #5

u can use no_login.lua or the auto buff file and add insert_item without player name it will add the item to any one how login to your server I think it is the only way to add item without learning all skills

Similar Threads Similar Threads
quick question
12/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
if i let my friend borrow my equips and he tries to scam me can i do a hack case and get them back if it shows that hes logged on my account? but he didnt take the gear i traded them to him
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
Just a quick question.
06/06/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ive been on these forums for a few days now and was wondering is there any Auto nado or zoom hacks? I cant seem to find any working ones, the zoom hack will be more important to me atm. If there is a working zoom thats safe anywhere could someone please post the link on this thread, would be great if you could and much appreciated. Thanks :)
quick question
05/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
probablly really easy question. What is the table for the legion in navicat? I can't find it -.-
Quick question..
11/09/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
ok so i forgot what these are called (havent played for a while, i think its a extractor or somtthing.) ok so ya i need to download that extractor thing where when u unpack all the files u get like 15135163 more folders in the "C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\c3\effect" folder.. so you get like everything to like edit i tried to search and i failed lol, only thing that came up was wdf extractor, that might be it but all the links were like broken.. can anyone plz post a link to maybe a...