Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Item Box

Discussion on [Request]Item Box within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Item Box

Hey everybody,

i read some days ago this post -> and was wondering that the item box fix were solved.

Now i tried it with the Eternal rappelz Client, but the Item Box wont open.

So heres my Question. Does anybody solved the Problem, that you can use the item Box AND the hidden Village?

Maybe i worked to much and just forget something, but i dont find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raskim2000

Edit Problem solved (i forgot something in the launcher xD)

can be closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]How to Change Item Colour or selected item when use lootalarm
05/14/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
ex1. item is rare colour i want to change to elite colour. ex2. item is rare but i don't want it then no alarm.
[Request]Getting item info of an item on a position
06/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I can`t figure this out. I`m using CoEmuV2, btw. I thought that it could be done with SQL but... I suck at SQL ^.^. Sooo... could anyone help me out? I`m trying to get the item information (level, +, quality, etc.) on an Equipement position, like 4 (Right Hand).
[Request] item.doc
04/12/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
I know i should start this topic on ragezone forum, but im not registered there. So if anyone here have pyramids repack at his computer, can u upload the item.doc file from config? Please if someone can do me that favor. Ty
[Request] Item.EDF Mod
08/12/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies
Can anyone take this Item.edf and play with it please, I just want the following to be done: -No Delay Cure-Chargers (All Races if its easy , Accrecia Mainly if its hard) The posted Item.EDF Already has no delay pots so no need to play with that please. Thanks for the help! I Really do appreciate it! I already know of the bug "Click, pickup Item in inventory, put it back, Click again, but i rather spam the pots easily and put them on my hot-keys, thanks again for the help!