Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] item.doc

Discussion on [Request] item.doc within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] item.doc

I know i should start this topic on ******** forum, but im not registered there. So if anyone here have pyramids repack at his computer, can u upload the item.doc file from config? Please if someone can do me that favor. Ty
Old 04/12/2009, 10:07   #2

Why you just dont register there?Takes like 1min maximum,guess everyone will tell you this

greets
Old 04/12/2009, 10:18   #3

yes but if nobody wont even there answer me i must download full repack for just 1 small file.
Old 04/12/2009, 10:19   #4

oh ok ty but i found pyramids config only. ty again i dont need anymore

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]How to Change Item Colour or selected item when use lootalarm
05/14/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
ex1. item is rare colour i want to change to elite colour. ex2. item is rare but i don't want it then no alarm.
[Request]Getting item info of an item on a position
06/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I can`t figure this out. I`m using CoEmuV2, btw. I thought that it could be done with SQL but... I suck at SQL ^.^. Sooo... could anyone help me out? I`m trying to get the item information (level, +, quality, etc.) on an Equipement position, like 4 (Right Hand).
[Request]Add welcome item
12/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I wondered if there was any way to change the objects with which the game for example you have 100 gold 1000000 thank you very much I use the powersocerCo Sorry for me english i from Argentina
[Request] Item.EDF Mod
08/12/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies
Can anyone take this Item.edf and play with it please, I just want the following to be done: -No Delay Cure-Chargers (All Races if its easy , Accrecia Mainly if its hard) The posted Item.EDF Already has no delay pots so no need to play with that please. Thanks for the help! I Really do appreciate it! I already know of the bug "Click, pickup Item in inventory, put it back, Click again, but i rather spam the pots easily and put them on my hot-keys, thanks again for the help!