Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About the potion DropRules...

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelvair View Post
Whoah, must have been lots of work, huh?
I wish you luck with getting into NCarbon :P

Oh and btw, how did you customize the NPC strings? Are you able to extract the client or can you pass real strings through the scripts?

Btw, still wanna make pots droppable

Edit: Just noticed that you have some Deadmau5 songs in your vids,
I love Deadmau5
ur kidding ? ncarbon is pro men.
redem only releasing some shity things thats all,he just did something on npcs.. to easy men.

Old   #17

Received Thanks: 2,415
I am just happy someone appreciates the little things, everyone seems to be pushing this idea that I make hardcore changes and I'm going to bring out the pets and all this jazz. I never signed on for that nor claimed that, since the very beginning Redemption was a developmental server with the sole purpose of making an easy to use server that wasn't retail be a Rebuilding of the In-Game to make a Rappelz that the people wanted.

My idea's and work thus far revolves around what will make it easier and more efficient and dare I say 'Fun'? I really believe that I can do wonderful things but without the support of the people I do it for, what's it all for you know?

Lawly, my nigz.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
ur kidding ? ncarbon is pro men.
redem only releasing some shity things thats all,he just did something on npcs.. to easy men.
And you are yelling @me for just flaming other ppl, who actually do something? If I were you, I would immediately call a doctor. You, well let's put it kindly, maybe suffer from schizophrenia.

And: If it's so **** easy, why haven't I ever seen ANY kind of release with your name on it?
Old   #19

Received Thanks: 2,415
Verdict is in.

Code:
Hi,

Ok here the result of our deliberation.
Some of dev are ok with this, some aren't.
So i'm sorry but i have to say no to your proposition, according to the majority of dev members.

Regards,

Ne0
::sad-panda::

Heh, maybe time can heal this wound. I'm still here for the people who realize our goals aren't all that different.

Old   #20

Well I think this is the outcome I predicted :/ Sad that some of them are that immature, cause they are clearling wasting potential there. On the other hand: Maybe this is not so bad at all, since there are still many bugs