Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Silent Bill's Merchant Modder

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
ok, good to know, I'm pruning the XML of useless NPCs.
It's advancing quite nicely, you should see a new release in a few days.

Now I'm just curious about the desert_etc shop and darkwood.

My best guess is the desert guy is the one in Ceriu, there's a merchant there by the Oasis if my memory serves, and darkwood is Pitch Black Woods... but I don't remember any NPCs there.

Old   #17

I'm 80% sure Darkwood is an event.

Could you please add the option to add a non-selectable deliminator (like "-----------") in an item list?

Old   #18

all events

inhance_helper_randombox-----this sounds like the npc from when gpot cards came out or simaluar*aka harvest event*
it gives u random boxes for what ever the task was be it for collecting gpot's or when food drops
darkwood_event_etc
deva_itemUP_suppert
Rondoh_itemUP_suppert
Gaia_itemUP_suppert
NPC_Event_Japan_summer

this one is ursa item vendor tho
bearload_eventshop
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
I'm 80% sure Darkwood is an event.

Could you please add the option to add a non-selectable deliminator (like "-----------") in an item list?
The combos work with Dictionary datasources, so, as long as you have unique values for the keys, the code values in this case, you can have anything. I can't make them non-selectable though, not without messing with the ComboBox class itself, which would be very time-consuming D: However they could be added as a separate item, with a negative value as key, that way, I can easily check so as not to have that item inserted into the DB.
As it stands atm, I tried organizing the Item List as best I could but there are still some that got jumbled. The XML includes all categories in the same file, so... yeah. If you want to add a delimitator, I'd suggest changing the XML file itself, since I'm not adding Item editing functionalities right now. I'm not saying I won't, ever, but it's not in the immediate plans.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBill View Post
The combos work with Dictionary datasources, so, as long as you have unique values for the keys, the code values in this case, you can have anything. I can't make them non-selectable though, not without messing with the ComboBox class itself, which would be very time-consuming D: However they could be added as a separate item, with a negative value as key, that way, I can easily check so as not to have that item inserted into the DB.
As it stands atm, I tried organizing the Item List as best I could but there are still some that got jumbled. The XML includes all categories in the same file, so... yeah. If you want to add a delimitator, I'd suggest changing the XML file itself, since I'm not adding Item editing functionalities right now. I'm not saying I won't, ever, but it's not in the immediate plans.
Thanks for all your work!

I don't mind editing the XML. I do a lot of work with NPCs and stores and like to have my data organized in certain ways (OCD-y).
Old   #21

Cool. Hang tight, there's not much left to do for the next release, just ironing out some kinks, and adding safeguards so you don't add things that you're not supposed to add
Only thing I'm enforcing in the Shop List Editor is that the codes have to exist in the MarketResource table.
Same deal with the items, the ids have to exist in the ItemResource table.
Blah, I think it's ready for prime-time. I'll sleep when I'm dead
New release is up!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Thank you very much the new release is really amazing
Old   #23

any one know how to change shop's name?
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaa yousef View Post
any one know how to change shop's name?
Change the name as it appears in-game or in my app?
In-game, you need to modifiy the client strings, in my app, just edit the Shop List via menu or edit the XML manually. Remember to save if you want the changes to persist.
Old   #25

I know double posting is frowned upon
But what's the policy on bumping your thread? I worked a lot on this for it to languish in the depths of Hades
Old   #26

Cool, I don't plan to bump this every 5 minutes or anything.

Hmmm... I should've quoted speedy, now it looks like I'm talking to myself. lol
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
lol yea wel speedy have this habbit to delete his post

btw adding a new shop like this 1 (crushop_equip) and then save changes works, but after closing the prog and starting it again, its not there anymore

nvm found the solution, adding and save changes dont keep the new merch in list after restart, but if you use (save current shop list) under (shop list) its stil there after restarting the proggy

free bumby

crushop_equip, sels cs deco stuff

crushop_etc, sell cs stuff like ss, cc, respec pots

Creature_card, like the name say sell e-cards

all 3 show in all city's when kts is enable
Cool, I was wondering which shops those were.
Old   #28

Help me I got an error help meh

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot open database "Arcadia" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'PC_van_eigenaar\eigenaar'.
bij System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnErro r(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
bij System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndW arning()
bij System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
bij System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.Com pleteLogin(Boolean enlistOK)
bij System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.Att emptOneLogin(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, Boolean ignoreSniOpenTimeout, TimeoutTimer timeout, SqlConnection owningObject)
bij System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.Log inNoFailover(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnection owningObject, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, TimeoutTimer timeout)
bij System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.Ope nLoginEnlist(SqlConnection owningObject, TimeoutTimer timeout, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, String newPassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance)
bij System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ct or(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SqlConnection owningObject, Boolean redirectedUserInstance)
bij System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateC onnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection)
bij System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.Creat ePooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnectionOptions options)
bij System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateOb ject(DbConnection owningObject)
bij System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCrea teRequest(DbConnection owningObject)
bij System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConne ction(DbConnection owningObject)
bij System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetCo nnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
bij System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenCo nnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
bij System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
bij RappelzMerchantModder.SQLHandler.ShopNameValid(Str ing shopName)
bij RappelzMerchantModder.ShopEditor.ValidateCodes()
bij RappelzMerchantModder.ShopEditor.btnSave_Click(Obj ect sender, EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.0.30319.235 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
RappelzMerchantModder
Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/eigenaar/Downloads/O%20en%20O%20(Remco)/Rappelz%20Private%20Server%20Try/RappelzMerchantModderV4/RappelzMerchantModder.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-versie: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32-versie: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32-versie: 4.0.30319.232 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
mscorlib.resources
Win32-versie: 4.0.30319.235 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Data
Win32-versie: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Win32-versie: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** JIT-foutopsporing **************
Als u JIT-foutopsporing wilt inschakelen, moet in het configuratiebestand voor deze
toepassing of computer (machine.config) de waarde
jitDebugging in het gedeelte system.windows.forms zijn ingesteld.
De toepassing moet ook zijn gecompileerd terwijl foutopsporing
was ingeschakeld.

Bijvoorbeeld:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
Old   #29

One question: how to open shopeditor?
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by superremco View Post
Help me I got an error help meh
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot open database "Arcadia" requested by the login. The login failed.
Just based on that, one question, do you have the default login as described in the PDF file? The guide to set up the server, I mean. 'cause that error will appear if
a. You don't have the DB set up as Arcadia
b. You have a login different than
username: sa
password: [blank]
I assume you read the readme I provided, because there I said that this program uses the values used in the step by step tutorial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by said200 View Post
One question: how to open shopeditor?
You're gonna have to be a little more specific.
The window to edit the shops themselves?
The window to edit the shop's contents?

lol, I just found an ugly bug, nothing wrong with the functionality itself, but it does make for an ugly window... I'll try to fix it, but I don't know why it's working the way it is, lol.

Edit 2: Electric Boogaloo:
Fixed the bug, it was placing new entries in the shop editor in a weird position, it seems to be working now.

Closed Thread