Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz PRIVATE SERVER Commands

Closed Thread
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 0
what the commands to spawn mobs



zero911 is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 315
Received Thanks: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero911 View Post
what the commands to spawn mobs
I don't know either, sorry.


cranK337 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 538
Received Thanks: 28
#respawn_near_monster(monster id ,x ,y ,z)

not 100% sure as theres a few monster spawn commands and no idea if the command is even right i just tried guessing.

#respawn(monster id, x, y, z)

ill see if this works most likely not lol

Btw Z = 0 all the time i think just going off NPC co-ords

to know ur x,y ingame type /postion ingame i think or server.

Respawn might be player based say the player died and a GM can rez them or something but idk.

Edit : doesnt work as i figured but that has be to the right format or somthing close.

im sure server spawns mobes by (ID , x, y, z , (maybe spawn time) , (amount) ) idk im still guessing what i need.
ironhammer500 is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapdoor View Post
BTW
Naga is 540059 (540058 is for testing purposes)
Genie is 540061 (540060 is for testing purposes)
Harpy is 540052
Wolf is 540053

Correct syntax for #learn_creature_all_skill() is:

#learn_creature_all_skill(idx,"name of your char")
where idx refers to the pet formation slot number. If idx=0, all pets in formation will be skilled.
this is true but #learn_creature_all_skill("pet_name", "char_name")
also does all pets in formation regardless that you only used 1 pets name


wisp66 is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 538
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
this is true but #learn_creature_all_skill("pet_name", "char_name")
also does all pets in formation regardless that you only used 1 pets name
Thats coz u need to remove the chara name from the command in order to do only 1 pet.

also idk if the pet has to be summoned i did the all pets and i did it unsummoned.
ironhammer500 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 315
Received Thanks: 169
Yea, it works, no matter if the pet is summoned or not. In order to learn all pet skills and level the whole formation to 170 you just need to type in: #learn_creature_all_skill("anything", "char_name").
cranK337 is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Thats coz u need to remove the chara name from the command in order to do only 1 pet.

also idk if the pet has to be summoned i did the all pets and i did it unsummoned.
i know truth is i find all pets to be much more time saving
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
#respawn_near_monster(monster id ,x ,y ,z)

not 100% sure as theres a few monster spawn commands and no idea if the command is even right i just tried guessing.

#respawn(monster id, x, y, z)

ill see if this works most likely not lol

Btw Z = 0 all the time i think just going off NPC co-ords

to know ur x,y ingame type /postion ingame i think or server.

Respawn might be player based say the player died and a GM can rez them or something but idk.

Edit : doesnt work as i figured but that has be to the right format or somthing close.

im sure server spawns mobes by (ID , x, y, z , (maybe spawn time) , (amount) ) idk im still guessing what i need.
well its a good guess.. i mean some of these codes are simplistic and some arent this one im have to check on and get back with u i personnely havent messed with it much
wisp66 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 315
Received Thanks: 169
Updated and added pictures and info on how to change level, jlvl, gold, permission (gm), name, etc.. manually through the database for those people who are too lazy to use the search button.
cranK337 is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
I can not do anything

Please explain to us pictures or video
amafm is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 315
Received Thanks: 169
Copy & Paste those commands into the game server (CaptainHerlockServer) and edit the numbers to those that you want. That's all.
cranK337 is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 346
the ID txt file dose not show the name of the item and the rank

so i just added every thins

i'll try to fix the names of th items than re-upload it

and thanx for helping
MuStA2222 is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 346
the way of making a second account for those that wanna try new classes ^_^

No. 1

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



No. 2

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



No. 3

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

MuStA2222 is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 27
have any1 ids for 1h axe 150 155 and 160 ?
Makenci is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenci View Post
have any1 ids for 1h axe 150 155 and 160 ?
Code:
1h axe [150] : 3600268
Code:
1h axe [155] : 3600277
Code:
1h axe [160] : 3600286
Enjoy ...
MuStA2222 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 27
wie kann ich im weltchat schreiben in gelber schrift so wie die GMs aufm live server ?

----------

how can I write in the chat world in yellow like the GMs cheer live server?


Makenci is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.