Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauppe View Post
Hello
on my server I don t no monster, some tell me or give me the missing table

thank you

I have a strange sort of a

Old   #392

Resource problem

translate sitesinin yapacağı ancak bu kadar olur. resimler herşeyi anlatıyor server'ı kurdum ancak database te yada istemcide problem var çalışan istemciyi değiştirdim bu hale geldi. düzgünce bu işi anlatan bi kaynak yokmu nasıl kurucaz bu serverı?????????????????

Update source/script dropped :S
fixed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (118.0 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (260.1 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (184.8 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (168.8 KB, 141 views)

Old   #393

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_td View Post
translate sitesinin yapacağı ancak bu kadar olur. resimler herşeyi anlatıyor server'ı kurdum ancak database te yada istemcide problem var çalışan istemciyi değiştirdim bu hale geldi. düzgünce bu işi anlatan bi kaynak yokmu nasıl kurucaz bu serverı?????????????????

english pls
Thanks
1 User
Old   #394

Turkish to English translation(google)
"but this site will be up to translate. I installed everything but it tells the server or client files in the database have a problem trying to replace the client came to this. Do not have this job explaining how to properly source bi kurucaz this server will ?????????????????"

looks like you might be using the wrong client? what one are you using

Thanks
1 User
Old   #395

tiger_td, you're using an epic 7 client, use the 6.2 client from aor for now.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #396

I have found what is causing the -%.It is because the LevelResource is off. The client and the server aren't agreeing with what the exp requirment is. If you only want to use level 300 give me a minute and ill post the correct exp for it to fix the error for the rest if i have time this weekend ill play with it.

EDIT: For level 300 go to the dbo.charater table and in the exp colum put 313330517047554000
this will correct the % error and set ur % to 100.00% this is for level 300 only.
Old   #397

Server Resource

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
tiger_td, you're using an epic 7 client, use the 6.2 client from aor for now.
Thank you for your interest. Database or Client-side errors encountered. I tried all the databases, and clients could not get exactly the result. Client (Rappelz_US_100915_3.exe), Database (MSSQL2008 DBS / sourceforge), SFrame (unpacked 8.42 MB)

I used them.RDU to update files?

Age of Rappelz databese link you give, if possible and appropriate. Could not figure out which of the error. same english sory.
Old   #398

The exp info and job info from my spread sheet in a few posts back have the full data from that table from rappelz wiki
Old   #399

ATM all I have done for inserting, added bags to my Ingame Inv then replacing the item Id of the bags in item table with item I wanted, later on when I'm home from work will make a script to insert a new item. or work out gm insert item command,

the problem with the joblevelbonus table is each class has different stats for each jlv up might need a lot of data.

also with my exp table its -71% off at lvl 170 and thats using the rappelz wiki info so gonna see what lvl it starts going off
Old   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw988 View Post
ATM all I have done for inserting, added bags to my Ingame Inv then replacing the item Id of the bags in item table with item I wanted, later on when I'm home from work will make a script to insert a new item. or work out gm insert item command,

the problem with the joblevelbonus table is each class has different stats for each jlv up might need a lot of data.

also with my exp table its -71% off at lvl 170 and thats using the rappelz wiki info so gonna see what lvl it starts going off
Actually, each job has exactly 1 row in the joblevelbonus database. I have the 3 initial jobs done, and I'm working on Fighter now. Here's the sql for the table format and the data I have so far. Fighter's data isn't complete or accurate at this point. I just copied the Rogue row over to start with and will tweak it tomorrow along with the rest of the jobs.

The jlvl 1 bonus (10 I think) is hardcoded in the server and doesn't need to be in the db.

Oh yeah, Champion's 3rd job would have been Berzerker.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #401

Im using this to view the items:

This to add the item: (only temp while working on other things)

also one of the first pets in rappelz the Astaroth but was taken out is still in the database:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rappelz_screen00000003.JPG (38.8 KB, 315 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #402

i think That item number is the made from your item table in telecaster, clear that table and it shows as 1

i noticed all the mobs are in cm even the 150+ ones and the bosses and most of marduka from 115 +
Old   #403

how to add your character stubs etc?
Old   #404

What file is it I should change excatly so it wont connect to cadb.nflavor.com?
Old   #405

could one of u, who got working server, pls create a guide.
how to install the server.
i tried things but without possitive results.

Closed Thread