Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rainbow Cheats

You last visited: Today at 03:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



DMA radar

Discussion on DMA radar within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
DMA radar

Looking to just get a radar for right now as I'm on 1440p 240hz I dont want to spend $600 on just a fuser so what would be the best software for radar only? I can't find many videos with siege radar.
Myloe is offline  
Old   #2

 
WhyYouCheating's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myloe View Post
Looking to just get a radar for right now as I'm on 1440p 240hz I dont want to spend $600 on just a fuser so what would be the best software for radar only? I can't find many videos with siege radar.
If you’re looking for something radar-only go try other games, it’s mainly because it isn’t really needed for R6. You can use DMA without a Fuser and use Moonlight to overlay the ESP onto your main monitor.
WhyYouCheating is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouCheating View Post
If you’re looking for something radar-only go try other games, it’s mainly because it isn’t really needed for R6. You can use DMA without a Fuser and use Moonlight to overlay the ESP onto your main monitor.
I thought moonlight was not as used anymore?
Myloe is offline  
Old   #4

 
WhyYouCheating's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myloe View Post
I thought moonlight was not as used anymore?
nobody uses it because everyone has a fuser.
WhyYouCheating is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouCheating View Post
nobody uses it because everyone has a fuser.
Can it still do 1440p 240hz or is it limited to 120hz? I've been trying to do research but I can't find **** lol. I'd love to get the ball rolling on dma right now if I can use moonlight or sunshine temporally I would love that.
Myloe is offline  
Old   #6

 
WhyYouCheating's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myloe View Post
Can it still do 1440p 240hz or is it limited to 120hz? I've been trying to do research but I can't find **** lol. I'd love to get the ball rolling on dma right now if I can use moonlight or sunshine temporally I would love that.
Probably. I know you need a good and stable internet connection, otherwise it can get pretty choppy.
WhyYouCheating is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouCheating View Post
Probably. I know you need a good and stable internet connection, otherwise it can get pretty choppy.
Gotcha, I got 2.5 gig fiber so should be good enough. Been trying to find info but its so hard to.
Myloe is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🛰️ FP DMA RADAR RUST CHEAT 🛰️ | DMA • 2D RADAR • LOOT ESP • MAP PARSER
09/07/2025 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
🛰️ FP DMA RADAR RUST CHEAT 🛰️ | DMA • 2D RADAR • LOOT ESP • MAP PARSER https://i.postimg.cc/QxbhrVBq/bg2-eng.gif :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Status: Check Status CPU: INTEL/AMD



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.