Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 20:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Myloe Myloe is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09/23/2026 21:20
  • Join Date: 07/22/2026

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

09/18/2026
04:26 - ImHornetz quoted Myloe in post Detected ASF
Anyone been using cheat armys lite version for awhile? Super detected if you dm me I can show proof, banned in 20 mins
08/23/2026
08:23 - retezat11 quoted Myloe in post Cheat army?
Anyone been using cheat armys lite version for awhile? i just got banned after using it for a few hours... ( i used artic inferno the previous day) and had a high kd cause the lo...
00:06 - Whippets quoted Myloe in post If I cheat on my smurf and get banned will it ban me on my main?
Looking to cheat on my smurf but I'm worried if I get banned it will transfer to my main once I log onto it. I've read that hwids aren't banned anymore but Idk if that's true. he...
08/21/2026
22:36 - WhyYouCheating quoted Myloe in post What got dtc or whatever?
with everyone getting a ton of rp back anyone know what got dtc or something? I haven't played on my main in a week and got 400 back but lost 400 on my smurf. The last actual che...
08/19/2026
22:42 - NY Cheats quoted Myloe in post If I cheat on my smurf and get banned will it ban me on my main?
Looking to cheat on my smurf but I'm worried if I get banned it will transfer to my main once I log onto it. I've read that hwids aren't banned anymore but Idk if that's true. If...
01:34 - Deleted Posts
01:34 - Player1Ready quoted Myloe in post CA or Ancient?
CA won't just be detected soon. it's getting completely banned. They operate just like a cartel; if you say even the slightest negative thing about their cheat, even if it's 100% tr...
08/18/2026
18:38 - geo1526 quoted Myloe in post If I cheat on my smurf and get banned will it ban me on my main?
Looking to cheat on my smurf but I'm worried if I get banned it will transfer to my main once I log onto it. I've read that hwids aren't banned anymore but Idk if that's true. it...
08/17/2026
07:19 - Xsymos quoted Myloe in post If I cheat on my smurf and get banned will it ban me on my main?
Looking to cheat on my smurf but I'm worried if I get banned it will transfer to my main once I log onto it. I've read that hwids aren't banned anymore but Idk if that's true. No...
08/14/2026
15:07 - PERCS TOOLS quoted Myloe in post Unlock all?
I assume unlock alls are just as detectable as they were years ago. Have not been back looking at them since the save file days. we offer an unlock all for R6S being a new produc...
15:05 - PERCS TOOLS quoted Myloe in post Safest most UD cheat for closet right now?
Before I spend $1k on dma what is everyone using besides crusader. I hear of reports currently. Just looking for good esp that I can use on my smurf account. I don't care about aimb...
15:02 - PERCS TOOLS quoted Myloe in post If I cheat on my smurf and get banned will it ban me on my main?
Looking to cheat on my smurf but I'm worried if I get banned it will transfer to my main once I log onto it. I've read that hwids aren't banned anymore but Idk if that's true. Ju...
08:11 - PERCS TOOLS quoted Myloe in post CA or Ancient?
Not sure if internal vs external is still a thing or which is safer. I seen CA released a unlock all which makes me think they will be detected soon. But Ancient was DTC 5 months ag...
08/13/2026
15:44 - L1ney quoted Myloe in post CA or Ancient?
Is it stream proof? Not a big deal just wondering. Like discord or anything. it is
15:35 - L1ney quoted Myloe in post CA or Ancient?
Oh gotcha. Yea I get that just wasnt sure if I had to install anything else. I might go for it I just want something with minimalist esp. Do you have distance where if I'm only 30m ...
15:23 - L1ney quoted Myloe in post CA or Ancient?
CA is the last one I want to use tbh but every other cheat seems like shit or is getting reports of bans. If Advanced from L1ney had more time being out and vouches I'd go with th...
15:09 - cowork quoted Myloe in post .
Not sure if internal vs external is still a thing or which is safer. I seen CA released a unlock all which makes me think they will be detected soon. But Ancient was DTC 5 months ag...
00:46 - ruxmarket quoted Myloe in post Safest most UD cheat for closet right now?
Before I spend $1k on dma what is everyone using besides crusader. I hear of reports currently. Just looking for good esp that I can use on my smurf account. I don't care about aimb...
08/12/2026
23:32 - L1ney quoted Myloe in post Safest most UD cheat for closet right now?
it looks nice I'm between this cheat army and exodus. I like yalls since its external but I like cheat army from the unlock all. nice
19:26 - WhyYouCheating quoted Myloe in post DMA radar
Can it still do 1440p 240hz or is it limited to 120hz? I've been trying to do research but I can't find shit lol. I'd love to get the ball rolling on dma right now if I can use moon...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.