Are there any DMA providers that also include web radar with their product? Similar to Blurred for Cod / eden for arc
Having a quick look around, at first sight none seem to offer it?
Sorry if a stupid question,
Thanks.
From what I've seen, none. I was also looking for one. I'm using jjboy right now and even the basic radar on that is pretty mediocre, showing team members on the radar, etc. I was going to switch to a different cheat and see if it's any better.
It's a shame there isn't one, i'd pay big bucks for it.
Are there any DMA providers that also include web radar with their product? Similar to Blurred for Cod / eden for arc
Having a quick look around, at first sight none seem to offer it?
Sorry if a stupid question,
Thanks.
DMA cheats are overvalued and detected every months.
also you need good firmware and there are only like 2 or 3 firmware with access to public(everyone)
Anothers are scams who talking about ''private'' 99.99% scams.
DMA cheats are overvalued and detected every months.
also you need good firmware and there are only like 2 or 3 firmware with access to public(everyone)
Anothers are scams who talking about ''private'' 99.99% scams.
You have obviously have never used a dma then spreading false info related to detections, as for firmware yes the market is trash atm but there are a few trusted providers.
DMA cheats are overvalued and detected every months.
also you need good firmware and there are only like 2 or 3 firmware with access to public(everyone)
Anothers are scams who talking about ''private'' 99.99% scams.
Been using DMA for about a year and BE don't really do DMA checks, plus cheats dont get detected if there are read only.
FYI, still haven't been banned.
Firmware can be annoying but u need to do your research or just create your own, plenty of guides on Github.
The only way your getting banned is manual review and being too obvious.
DMA cheats are overvalued and detected every months.
also you need good firmware and there are only like 2 or 3 firmware with access to public(everyone)
Anothers are scams who talking about ''private'' 99.99% scams.
Caruso is likley the best product we have come across. Used quite a few products over the years and this is one id look at using imo
Unrelated to this thread, but I figured I’d ask since I’ve seen you comment on a few R6 posts. How is R6 DMA detection these days? I know they use BattlEye, which does basically nothing against DMA, but I don’t know much about Shellguard.
I’m not worried about my own setup since my firmware is incredible, but I get asked about R6 DMA all the time and never have a reliable answer to give.
Unrelated to this thread, but I figured I’d ask since I’ve seen you comment on a few R6 posts. How is R6 DMA detection these days? I know they use BattlEye, which does basically nothing against DMA, but I don’t know much about Shellguard.
I’m not worried about my own setup since my firmware is incredible, but I get asked about R6 DMA all the time and never have a reliable answer to give.
They still do nothing against DMA.
Also Caruso is the best option on the market, followed by ice shortly after.
If you want a budget option $30 per month try Jjboy. But it lacks quality compared to the other 2
Unrelated to this thread, but I figured I’d ask since I’ve seen you comment on a few R6 posts. How is R6 DMA detection these days? I know they use BattlEye, which does basically nothing against DMA, but I don’t know much about Shellguard.
I’m not worried about my own setup since my firmware is incredible, but I get asked about R6 DMA all the time and never have a reliable answer to give.
BE just isn't doing anything about DMA on a FW level, at least not yet!
Using a read-only DMA product for R6 is a solid option for those who want to stay under the radar and not worry about bypass or driver detection.
Obviously, you need a fuser for ESP, and it's your choice as to if you want to run aimbot with an aim device, tho just having ESP is a solid advantage for an already decent player
Also Caruso is the best option on the market, followed by ice shortly after.
If you want a budget option $30 per month try Jjboy. But it lacks quality compared to the other 2