Server issues for the last weeks are not fixed.
High ELO ranked lobbies are full of rage cheats. I encounter rage cheats in Casual/Quick Match too in every 3-4 games.
Back in 2018/19, almost every provider would get detected every 2 months (a few exceptions). Some wouldn't even last a couple weeks maybe.
If there are no rage cheats, there are DDoS attacks. As soon as the enemy team starts losing, they will DDoS the server.
It isn't worth playing this game if you are not using rage features of the cheats or use DDoS any more.
I've played a lot of R6. Never had a game drop from DDOS. Maybe your internet is just ****? As for cheaters, I've only ever seen maybe 2-3?
You must have never made it out of gold. R6 is infested with cheaters it’s every other game you vs them, and in the higher ranks you will vs people hitting lobbies every 10 games, usually a cheater will do it against another cheater. But thr servers have also been awful lately, it’s a known Issue
You must have never made it out of gold. R6 is infested with cheaters it’s every other game you vs them, and in the higher ranks you will vs people hitting lobbies every 10 games, usually a cheater will do it against another cheater. But thr servers have also been awful lately, it’s a known Issue
Currently resting at Diamond 2.
Maybe you should join up with me sometime. YOU may make it out of gold
As for the cheater thing, maybe I've had more than I know of, But I don't cheat in R6. Only 2-3 have been very blatant. I assumed cheating would have been a lot worse under Diamond.
I always thought they were good at catching the cheats but maybe I'm wrong, If that's the case. I better jump on board.
Maybe you should join up with me sometime. YOU may make it out of gold
As for the cheater thing, maybe I've had more than I know of, But I don't cheat in R6. Only 2-3 have been very blatant. I assumed cheating would have been a lot worse under Diamond.
I always thought they were good at catching the cheats but maybe I'm wrong, If that's the case. I better jump on board.
ive been double digit champ many times with my stack. But after 6+ years of playing religiously, i no longer enjoy r6
you can pretty much semi rage to a high number and not get banned. Game no longer feels rewarding to play legit or with cheats since ranked 2.0
AMC The Walking Dead Social Game (NEW DEAD DOLLARS HACK!!!) 05/09/2014 - Facebook - 38 Replies Steps:
- Open Game
- Open CE
- Go to store and click TV Items
- now on CE, open process Lists and select FlashplayerPlugin (Second/below)
- scan 210, select all and bring down....
- now change value to -1000000 (note: if u put -1000 u will get 1000 dead dollars and if u put -99999 u get 99999 so u better put a million, but don't abuse u may get, reset or banned...)
- click buy early... then reload;)
BJX IS DEAD.... DEAD DEAD DEAD 09/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies BJX IS DEAD..... DEAD DEAD DEAD.... DONT INSTALL IT..... DONT DOWNLOAD IT..... DONT TRY IT OUT..... DONT ASK ABOUT IT...... JUST WAIT TILL A NEW VERSION IS RELEASED... OR SOMEONE POSTS A FIX......
IT WAS GREAT WHEN IT WAS ALIVE.. TO ALL THOSE THAT MISSED OUT ON IT SORRY, SUCKS TO BE YOU... BUT YOU CANT USE IT ANYMORE.......YOULL GET BANNED OR JAILED... ITS WORTHLESS RIGHT NOW.....