Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R6 Developer

Discussion on R6 Developer within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R6 Developer

I have a discord with 200+ members, and I am looking for a developer for a R6 Cheat who will do constant updates and be responsive. So please dm me on discord @3119#9063 for more info if interested.
Old 06/04/2020, 20:32   #2

bro can you stop making threads? also if just go ******* discord and accept your friends resquet? let me guess you are chinese and have the brain of a potato?
Old 06/05/2020, 00:22   #3

Nah

Well no, I am not, and I’m making the threads because it’s easy money for whoever wants to work with me and my members. But why would I add you? Also pretty sure I only posted it 2 times in 2 separate threads.
Old 06/05/2020, 00:24   #4

**** I don't give a ****, didn't you put your discord to people to contact you? not sure why you don't accept your friends resquets then lmao
waste of *** **** human being
Old 06/05/2020, 00:42   #5

Probably because you don’t want to do business, you didn’t say you were a dev.
Old 06/05/2020, 00:53   #6

elite*gold: 371
funniest **** ive ever read bro
Old 06/05/2020, 00:57   #7

I can sell u keys for a few diff cheats
Old 06/05/2020, 01:01   #8

elite*gold: 371
bro dont open yourself up for scams find someone u trust and ask them
Old 06/05/2020, 01:34   #9

Hackra

Well I already had a dev exit scam after a few weeks of working with me, and I need one, they don’t get upfront pay but they do get a cut of everything from profit, and depending on trust, get the first 2-3 buyers money.