Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/09/2022, 18:49   #916

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
I would LOVE to be an invited member on PA lol. That's the cheapest R6S cheat I've ever seen from a good provider.
well your jaw strength needs to be pretty decent from the amount of **** you need to suck to generally get invited
Legit i seen people say they been in the PA community for few years, maybe even 3+ years at this point and still not invited
Old 12/09/2022, 19:40   #917

Quote:
Perfect Aim is invite only - is their cheat really down even if you're invited ? Same thing with PC.

--

StealthMode is back, has anyone used them again?
yes Stealthmode my friend used it and said it got detected often
Old 12/09/2022, 20:36   #918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edelweiss4 View Post
They got detected but went down for a long time but came back up as of today.
Old 12/10/2022, 08:14   #919

Oh my ***. I love Stealthmode! I‘ve been using this Cheat since February, before I was using detected paste and kept getting banned. Developers are very nice and helpful too. Supporters are also very helpful in Discord;Telegram!

Quote:
No it didn‘t lol. Stealthmode was so long undetected before it got detected, I don‘t know wym. I‘ve been using it for 2 months in testing too, never got banned :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2022, 08:47   #920

Big rep to Stealthmode, Cheat has very helpful and nice Supporter/Admins and a good Undetection Rate for a puplic cheat. Recommended if you want an only esp cheat for r6
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2022, 09:36   #921

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Surprised you weren't in the testing discord. Been in testing for the past 50 days with 50+ users. Good number of people you know were part of the tests. No bans the entire time. Would have released sooner but we thought they would release dynamic clients again and wanted to be ready for that. Our auto-updater will take care of the dynamic clients whenever it comes back as we've already solved that.

@ Mind changing our status back to UD. Legit have been UD for the past 50 days now and can prove it by inviting you to the Discord if needed be.
Old 12/10/2022, 09:47   #922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Surprised you weren't in the testing discord. Been in testing for the past 50 days with 50+ users. Good number of people you know were part of the tests. No bans the entire time. Would have released sooner but we thought they would release dynamic clients again and wanted to be ready for that. Our auto-updater will take care of the dynamic clients whenever it comes back as we've already solved that.

@ Mind changing our status back to UD. Legit have been UD for the past 50 days now and can prove it by inviting you to the Discord if needed be.
I'm in the Discord but not in that specific server. Would've loved to test

Edit: Also I messaged on you on Telegram
Old 12/10/2022, 15:09   #923

Stealth Mode r6

Great esp and skeletons for sure, and Ive had no ban at all 10/10

LilMustardGas
Old 12/10/2022, 16:33   #924

These guys are great. I prefer skeleton ESP and after trying multiple, Stealth by far is the best. Never lost an account and never any issues.
Old 12/10/2022, 17:14   #925

Stealth

Amazing r6 chair
Old 12/10/2022, 19:02   #926

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 411/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
@Xenos Mind changing our status back to UD. Legit have been UD for the past 50 days now and can prove it by inviting you to the Discord if needed be.
Done.

Also updated Elusion´s status.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2022, 23:53   #927

Quote:
Perfect Aim is invite only - is their cheat really down even if you're invited ? Same thing with PC.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexfy View Post
Oh my god. I love Stealthmode! I‘ve been using this Cheat since February, before I was using detected paste and kept getting banned. Developers are very nice and helpful too. Supporters are also very helpful in Discord;Telegram!

No it didn‘t lol. Stealthmode was so long undetected before it got detected, I don‘t know wym. I‘ve been using it for 2 months in testing too, never got banned :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by qcrz View Post
Big rep to Stealthmode, Cheat has very helpful and nice Supporter/Admins and a good Undetection Rate for a puplic cheat. Recommended if you want an only esp cheat for r6
thanks for fake reviews
Old 12/12/2022, 04:53   #928

Quote:
thanks for fake reviews
First of all, why did you quote my post? I said they were back and asked if anyone had tried them. I did not review them (yet)

Second, those aren't fake reviews but SM users/customers that posted in this thread so people know the cheat is back up.

It's fine that you use something else. There's enough room for everybody.
Old 12/14/2022, 08:03   #929

can i ask about klar.gg is it ok to use and more importantly is it often detected like phoenix..??? when was the last time it was detected..? thank
Old 12/14/2022, 21:19   #930

Unique Game Builds have been re-added.

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected