Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎Interbit Aura💎R6S ESP/Unlock All/No Recoil👁️UNDETECTED & CHEAP🔥Instant Delivery💎

Discussion on 💎Interbit Aura💎R6S ESP/Unlock All/No Recoil👁️UNDETECTED & CHEAP🔥Instant Delivery💎 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/25/2021, 17:48   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Crysis is a good reseller from what I can see, but the Interbit Devs banned me, accusing me of "attempting to crack the loader" literally as soon as I bought a key and tried to play R6S.

Didn't even get to run it, got an error code the 1st time, 2nd time "Key Banned". Crysis did try to middle-man with the devs on my behalf, but they insist I was trying to crack so I can never buy Interbit again.

I don't even have CE on this PC as it's a fresh install

Personally, I'd stay away from Interbit. I've never once had this experience with any cheese.
Old 07/26/2021, 12:00   #17

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColOfCthulhu View Post
Crysis is a good reseller from what I can see, but the Interbit Devs banned me, accusing me of "attempting to crack the loader" literally as soon as I bought a key and tried to play R6S.

Didn't even get to run it, got an error code the 1st time, 2nd time "Key Banned". Crysis did try to middle-man with the devs on my behalf, but they insist I was trying to crack so I can never buy Interbit again.

I don't even have CE on this PC as it's a fresh install

Personally, I'd stay away from Interbit. I've never once had this experience with any cheese.
Hi, sorry again for what happened. The ban it's automatically activated by the loader itself , not manually by the Dev . The loader might be a little bit too sensitive , but this is to prevent 3rd party programers and game developers to reverse engineering our product , that's how we can keep our customer safe for this long .
I hope you can understand this, and also , your payment has been fully refunded.
And if you still want to use Interbit, please contact us again, I'm sure we can figure a way out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2021, 21:06   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crysisevil View Post
Hi, sorry again for what happened. The ban it's automatically activated by the loader itself , not manually by the Dev . The loader might be a little bit too sensitive , but this is to prevent 3rd party programers and game developers to reverse engineering our product , that's how we can keep our customer safe for this long .
I hope you can understand this, and also , your payment has been fully refunded.
And if you still want to use Interbit, please contact us again, I'm sure we can figure a way out.
Like I said, you're clearly a reputable and honest reseller, I hope you understand I have no ill will to you my friend

While I will not be at my PC for the next week, I can lay down exactly what happened before the loader autobanned me;

- Downloaded the loader
- Followed all the steps and got Error Code 2 after the final step
- I restarted my PC
- I had forgotten to turn off Windows Defender permanently, fresh install like I said, so WinDef nuked some of the files
- Deleted the residual files, downloaded the loader again, but onto my D: drive
- Attempted to run the loader with the game, Key Banned

When I'll be back on my PC I'll contact you and see if it's possible for me to use it again, thank you, if nothing else I hope what I've listed helps the devs fine-tune their loader to prevent further false detections

Update!

I'm happy to report that last night, I contacted Crysis and we got the problem sorted this 2nd time around, and thanks to the devs for trusting me, I know security around good chairs has to be tight

I'll give it a 10/10 for functionality, customisation options, price and security. Great chair, well worth the money
Old 07/27/2021, 18:41   #19

Interbit Aura is updated for Y6S2.2 patch
All active key have been compensate for 6 hours .

Old 07/28/2021, 17:17   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Last detection also is the cheat internal?
Old 07/28/2021, 20:33   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This was detected yesterday (July 27th 2021, proof in their discord) everyone who has used the cheat has been banned, luckily for me I was in the discord for multiple days deciding if I wanted to purchase or not and I saw everyone get banned so I'm going to stay away from this one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 03:20   #22

Interbit Aura has been updated , currently status is at Open Test , sale is reopened (Only Day key )If you have a working spoofer and smurf account , feel free to test , All active key(including Day key ) have been compensated for 7 days . Use the same loader to play .
We will announce the test result in a few days .
Old 08/03/2021, 08:31   #23

Due to the recent ban reports ,the developer of InterBit Aura R6S decided to recode the entire project , this may take around 2 weeks . All active key is been paused , Sale is on hold , Time will be compensated .
Old 08/20/2021, 08:27   #24

Interbit Aura has been updated , currently status is at Open Test , sale is reopened (Only Day key )
We will announce the test result in a few days .
Old 08/23/2021, 22:10   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**** is always in open testing it has for weeks and you cant buy **** used it once months ago got banned they never open sales.
Old 08/28/2021, 07:25   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylop View Post
**** is always in open testing it has for weeks and you cant buy **** used it once months ago got banned they never open sales.
hi,sale is reopen now .
Closed Thread

Tags
rainbow 6 esp, rainbow six