Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👁️[HARDWARE BASED] 👁️ OPTIC PRIVATE VALORANT "LEGIT" AIMBOT 👁️

Discussion on 👁️[HARDWARE BASED] 👁️ OPTIC PRIVATE VALORANT "LEGIT" AIMBOT 👁️ within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 👁️[HARDWARE BASED] 👁️ OPTIC PRIVATE VALORANT "LEGIT" AIMBOT 👁️

UNDETECTED SINCE INCEPTION ~9 MONTHS

Optic

Pre-Requisites:
Windows 10 ALL Versions
Intel & AMD CPU's

Features:
Aimbot
Flickshot
Silent Aim
Smooth Aim
RCS

Prices:
Color: $200 USD/month
Neural Network: $250 USD/month

Payment Methods:
BTC

Media:

Colour:

Neural:
Slots:
Optic-Colour:9/10
Optic-Neural Network:5/10

Contact Information:
Azrim#7232
Old 07/28/2021, 21:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looks really cute, but these prices idk, ik many private cheats whats have very low DR rate and price never been be like that
but this aimbot makes sense, good product
Old 07/28/2021, 23:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighKitty View Post
Looks really cute, but these prices idk, ik many private cheats whats have very low DR rate and price never been be like that
but this aimbot makes sense, good product
Existing member here - price isn't cheap for sure. But to me (and I think the rest of us who utilize this) there's a big difference between "very low DR rate" as you mentioned, and never been detected for 10+ months at this point. I play on my account with tons of skins, etc and have zero concern at this point honestly.

The price also has seemingly kept out many of the users in this community who just cycle through chair after chair, not to mention those who would otherwise like to get their hands on it that shouldn't.

I know the admins have consistently said they are turning away people that don't seem right for our group - pretty sure if they just wanted more money, they would lower the cost and let people in without any checks/etc.

Just my .02

Stay safe out there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2021, 11:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

provide trusted member review and not 1 posts accounts.
Thanks bro!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2021, 21:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiqMadiq View Post
provide trusted member review and not 1 posts accounts.
Thanks bro!
If a “trusted” member chooses to verify with us and is extended an invitation to join our group, then we welcome their review. Until then, we’ll continue to only accept those who meet our standards and protect the security of our group.
Old 09/20/2021, 22:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sure
Old 10/07/2021, 10:18   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can we get some trusted members to try this out before we drop 200+ on it?
Old 10/07/2021, 10:52   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
You're trying to sell a color-based aimbot for $200/month?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2021, 04:30   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Honest review here:

You have to be willing to spend some money. But IMO, it is definitely worth it. The dev is super helpful and helped me through the whole process of setting it up, config, etc. They have a great team/support staff. If your on the fence, add the OP and talk to the guys in the disc. They will ease any concerns you have and are more than willing to answer questions. The price IMO is reasonable, you are getting a well coded (IMO) chair that is very secure and limited to very few people
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2021, 04:37   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if you've made it this far, you're interested and looking at reviews. So let me tell you my experience so far.

Ive been a neural user for 2 months now -

Its worth the price point
support / customer service is 10/10 - they will walk you through the entire setup process and help config your settings tailored to your pc.

sheriff flicks 10/10
Rifle AA 9/10

buy the cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2021, 04:42   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need more TRUSTED people reviews before I drop a $200+ bomb
Old 10/10/2021, 05:06   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 336
++++rep

I decided to buy when I saw it and spoke to the dev for a bit. He is a super nice guy who will always be there to help when you need it. Trust me. For this price you get a super close community and great people and also an amazing aimbot. Would 100% recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2021, 05:59   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep for everybody over at Optic.

I believe that the quality of the product speaks for itself, having been undetected for close to a year at this point. The group itself is very tightly-knit and family-like; whereby everybody helps each other.

The developers are always on-hand to answer any questions or concerns, in addition to offering support in order to get users setup and or tweak the cheat.

The aimbot itself has to be one of the best, if not the best available on the market, whilst offering a lot of customization and tweaks which help to adapt to each person's playstyle.

I feel incredibly safe cheating on several of my accounts with skins on them, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2021, 06:00   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I’m writing this review because the dev (POM) asked me to. I had to create an account just to do it. I’ve literally offered to pay more to close the last few slots but I cant imagine not helping the dev out if he asks. He’s one of the nicest people I’ve probably ever met online, more less this community. He’s always preaching about transparency, so that’s what I’ll be.

The negatives about Optic are that they’re accepting people, it’s $200 (or more…but worth it), and there is not a one size fits all config that works right out of the box. That’s it. That’s all the negative I can think of.

Positives? This could take a while. I really liked the whole process. From the get go with the application to join, I felt like they took security more seriously. They had some interesting verification questions to validate I was who I claimed to be, but all worked out. After being verified, I sent my btc to prepay for my slot and was invited to the members discord where I met a small but cool group of like minded individuals are willing to help and banter.

Regarding the cheat itself it takes awhile to fully customize for your playstyle, but the dev gave me 2 extra days on my sub. He spectated some death matches, gave me pointers, etc. I felt like he was as invested as I was in making sure it looked good. There is so much to customize, from the size of your fov all the way to the aim speed which you can change both x and y axis speeds - the dev explained this was implemented because most pros can’t aim along the y axis like they can the x axis, so this was the most legit option. Needless to say, security was/is their greatest concern. There are multiple profiles that you can set however you like.

I’m pushing radiant and I never get called out. I was a cScript user prior to this (unfortunately got banned awhile back), and this is even better IMHO.

I don’t think it can be said enough though how good the dev is. He listens, seems to almost always be available in between his IRL stuff, and makes Optic a priority. He has been honest to a fault with me. If you’re going to believe anything from this review (and you should believe it all), believe that you should go to the verification discord and do the application and talk to POM. If you don’t feel safe after talking to him, then don’t buy it. But hear it from him, not from random people on EPVP saying negative things about Optic. Not a single person that I’ve known since using Optic has said anything bad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2021, 07:16   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review By Current Member

To begin, I'd want to state that I've utilized both neural and color, and both have exceeded my expectations. With the developers being completely open to suggestions for improvements to their design based on member feedback. I'd like to state unequivocally that none of the members, including myself, have had any problems with any of the employees or with their program. However, I am aware that my reputation is extremely unknown, as I created this account in 2019 with no activity. Do not be fooled by this; it is far superior to 99 percent of the other applications available on this site and internet; at least openly. Furthermore, their application is regularly monitored and enhanced. It's worth a shot and performs admirably in all elo's, regardless of where you're from.

If you're specifically seeking for numbers, I can tell you what can be changed for neural. Having the ability to adjust "confidence" on detection rate, color settings, aim shaking, recoil strength, and other parameters, as well as complete modifications on a standard program. I hope this gives you an ideal on what you are deciding on.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, cheat, hardware, undetected, valorant