Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MvP Locator

Discussion on MvP Locator within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
MvP Locator

Also ich hab iwo ma gesehen/gelesen das es einen Boss locator gibt der sich solange rumtelet bis er einen boss auf dem bildschirm sieht und ihn auf der minimap markiert kann mir jemand so einen schickn oda so?
Old 10/10/2007, 03:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
openkore.com
Old 10/10/2007, 08:12   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
aber ok markiert den doch nicht oder? das ist doch nur ein makro welches solange den bot rumwarpt bis er ihn findet und dann attackt!?

mfg Angel
Old 10/10/2007, 14:23   #4

elite*gold: 0
kein macro, eine funktion.
und er muss ihn nicht attacken.. aufjedenfall findet er ihn so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mvp locator
02/04/2010 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 2 Replies
is there a program that will locate mvps for me?
Gm Tool or Locator
08/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 18 Replies
I want something that all of my GMs can use to find out who and where a player is without having database access. If I'm really lucky, maybe one that could read what the player has in their inventory. I guess like a login side edition to the game. Is there a tut that I could learn how to make one or does someone have one they're willing to share? If you do have something and don't wish to post this openly send me a pm.
Met dove locator
07/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
hi , im a long time viewer first time poster , can anyone tell me if there is a program similar to coloaders met dove scanner thingy , the one that tells you that the dove is near you , i always found it very usefull , thanks
EQ2 Mob Locator
07/01/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Here is a tip to finding out whether a mob you are looking for is in a zone. Type /wave <mob's name> from anywhere. If it just says "You Wave he isn't there" - guess what? But if it says "You wave to <mob's name> he is in zone" then you can be assured that it is somewhere in the zone.