Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EQ2 Mob Locator

Discussion on EQ2 Mob Locator within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Here is a tip to finding out whether a mob you are looking for is in a zone.

Type /wave <mob's name> from anywhere. If it just says "You Wave he isn't there" - guess what? But if it says "You wave to <mob's name> he is in zone" then you can be assured that it is somewhere in the zone.
Old 06/18/2005, 20:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
fixed - long time ago

or is it working again?
Old 06/29/2005, 15:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
it was working maybe they fixed it again
Old 07/01/2005, 12:52   #4

elite*gold: 0
*** Gameplay ***

- Emotes that make use of a target now require the target to be visible to and in the line of sight of the player character, and only work within the radius that a /say would be heard.

=(

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mvp locator
02/04/2010 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 2 Replies
is there a program that will locate mvps for me?
Gm Tool or Locator
08/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 18 Replies
I want something that all of my GMs can use to find out who and where a player is without having database access. If I'm really lucky, maybe one that could read what the player has in their inventory. I guess like a login side edition to the game. Is there a tut that I could learn how to make one or does someone have one they're willing to share? If you do have something and don't wish to post this openly send me a pm.
MvP Locator
10/10/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
Also ich hab iwo ma gesehen/gelesen das es einen Boss locator gibt der sich solange rumtelet bis er einen boss auf dem bildschirm sieht und ihn auf der minimap markiert kann mir jemand so einen schickn oda so?
Met dove locator
07/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
hi , im a long time viewer first time poster , can anyone tell me if there is a program similar to coloaders met dove scanner thingy , the one that tells you that the dove is near you , i always found it very usefull , thanks