Hmm, als ich noch auf projextRO gespielt hab, gab es einen "Patch", wenn man das startetet machte es irgendwas, dann konnte man mit dem Mauszeiger auch aus dem Ragnarokfenster raus (was ja normalerweise nicht geht). Nun meine Frage: Gibt es das auch für andere Server? Weil es mir ehrlich gesagt aufn Sack geht, bei habaneRO immer altzutabben. Muss ich da was mitm Hexedit verändern, oder was kann man da machen?
Changing Mouse Pointers (for Cool gaming mouse) 04/01/2010 - Soldier Front - 14 Replies Im Bored today, so as i play im getting more bored, so i seem to try to Edit my mouse pointer (cursor), i have lots of pointers here i got my pointers in my game Red Alert 3, and i try to change it.
Just follow my easy tutorials. :)
1.) Download First the Link below.
LINK- Mouse Pointers.rar
2.) Create a folder and extract all the files in the folder you create.
3.) Go to Control Panel
4.) Go to Mouse
Help with your freedom. 11/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies Hey
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make CO work with your freedom and socks cap.
Im running Windows 7, but i can't get it to work.
How Can i use Your Freedom 07/19/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies Panu po ba ung Your Freedom sa GC BR bigyn niyo na rin po me ng Address at port
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED 04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff.
But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely:
1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second
2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary
3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
Freedom 03/16/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies i hope anyone here that plays Freedom knows who Mrs.Snorkleboy is, the king of pling! the first fire/axe tanker to hit 50 on the server, will i hope u guys do.. anyways just saying hi, im new to these fourms