Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AUTOPOTS?]

Discussion on [AUTOPOTS?] within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AUTOPOTS?]

Any one here got one that still working?

Old 12/23/2018, 16:25   #2

elite*gold: 30
I always bind pots to the mousewheel and pot by scrolling the mouse wheel up or down that's way better than using autopots

Bin pots to mouse wheel and scroll the mouse wheel that's way better and no risk of getting banned

« LF>Free Developer | - »

Similar Threads
Shaiya-AutoPOTS
02/25/2017 - Shaiya - 8 Replies
How to Use: 1) Open Shaiya client and login your character. 2) Place all pots you need at the control tab (mine is 8=HP, 9=MP and 0=SP) 3) Make sure the game is set at 1024 x 768 resolution (Other resolution unsupported) 3) Open Shaiya-AutoPots and assign the same arrangement at the INPUT BOX . (expample: HP={8} MP={9} and SP={0} always use {} ) 4) Click "Save" and "Start"
Autopots Hack Detection
04/16/2008 - Dekaron - 20 Replies
i have red the new threads about autoban, is there really is? was there any1 banned? and im thnkng bwt tryng to make the autopots hack, would it be detected in an instant? coz, if this will work in BMR then i would be happy, for i will not buy auto pots from dshop anymore.. any suggestions? tnx, gladly appreciated if there is...
[Help] How to edit AutoPots in Winhex
04/08/2008 - Dekaron - 47 Replies
Hello all, I wanted to know how to edit the AutoPots in winhex, I have found a link in which it shows you how to do the large pots. But I want to know how to change ALL of them, small medium and large. Here is the link (I used the search for this ^^) Click here Can someone please tell me the values I need to change for the small, medium and large potions (mana and HP)
AutoPOTS for all MMO games
02/27/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Script created under AutoIT, able to support all screen resolution and games that are bypassed or that has no protection like GG and or XTrap. Try here :D
Looking for autopots(hp/mp)
02/19/2008 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Can someone make a autopots (hp/mp) program (without bot) for the MY-EN version? I've tried all the autopots program here but its not working :)