I'll release mine, but it doesnt really has a GUI, so everything can be setted up in the .ini file. Im at home in about 4 hours, then I'll post it and a "howto"
autopots... 06/24/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies even if the bypass doesn't work.. could i at least autopot using ce? sorry if stupid question...
Autopots 04/26/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies Here is the autopots script that is working.
You need Cheat Engine 5.6.
I found the scipt somewhere in the forum and just update the offsets.
aobscan(OriginalJump, 6A 02 FF 52 34 BE 10 00 00 00 39 74 24 28)
alloc(newmem,40)
label(returnhere)
label(exit)
label(check_mana)
PW PH Autopots 05/24/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies I have created an autopots for PW PH. This program requires .Net version 3+
autopots help 10/18/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies on the 4.1.0 for autopots it was
Auto-Potions:
1) Open pack.d04 in WinHex.
2) Go to offset 287537318.
now the offset i find in 4.1.2 is 277270592
Autopots in BMR 05/02/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies first check the posiones to modify in this case we will have the example with Quantity Mana Potion
1.open hexeditor, and look for 3808, Quantity Mana Potion.
2.this potions will give us those values:
3808,Quantity Mana Potion,0,0,2,0,2,38,1111-1111-1111-1111-1111-1111- 1111-1111,3200,1600
,1,0,3500,1,1,5,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,5241,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0
3.this values change until we are like this:...