Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RO Medic for Windows 8 users

Discussion on RO Medic for Windows 8 users within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RO Medic for Windows 8 users

The problem :

I have downloaded RO Medic XP, and RO Medic v2. Both have failed to work. I downloaded the "RO Medic" version, and opened and ran smoothly without crashing. The problem is that when I have already added FantastikRO to the server list, and I run the client (FantastikRO), RO Medic won't detect my character's HP/SP bars, which means it doesn't work.

I have ran RO Medic as Admin, and even put it as a file that will be exempted from my antivirus.

As far as I know, RO Medic perfectly works for Windows 7 users and below. But I am a Windows 8 user. If there is anyone out there who has a probable solution for this, it would be really appreciated. Much thanks in advance.

Bump
Old 07/14/2014, 05:10   #2

try to run i in compatibility mode Bro like selecting Windows 7
Old 07/14/2014, 13:35   #3

I tried running compatability to other OS, but to no avail.

No one uses ROmed on Windows 8? :\

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Windows 8.1 Released - Windows 8 users can upgrade now for free via the store
10/18/2013 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
http://puu.sh/4Snk3/d6e308fb28.jpg Microsoft has released the Windows 8.1 update for it's operating system. The download seems to act upon the critisicm which was given during the release of Windows 8. If you visit the Windows Store, you'll be able to upgrade to 8.1 for free (if you already have windows 8). Windows 8 sought to bridge the gap between touchscreen devices, such as tablets and smartphones, and more traditional form laptops and desktop machines. As such it had an interface...
Windows XP Users [Must Read]
03/11/2013 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Guys.. As u Can See.. The hack they post in S4 League is not Working for Windows XP Users.. unless the Creator of hack manage to test it in another OS.. as i can see.. all of the post in the Threads Hack.. They All use Windows 7 .. :(:(
[10.07] TradEmArk VIP v1.4.9 [WORK WINDOWS XP] [AUTO MEDIC/AMMO,ARTILLERY,SUPERKILL]
07/11/2012 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
New Version: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock-hacks-bo ts-cheats-exploits/1994429-11-07-trademark-vip-v1- 5-0-artillery-superkill-powerlevel-aimbot-automedi c.html
Windows vista users view..
11/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
How do you minimize conquer with windows vista? i know on xp you right click it in task manager and minimize it.. but that doesnt do anything with vista