Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Config for Khukri Autoloot and autosell

Discussion on Config for Khukri Autoloot and autosell within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Config for Khukri Autoloot and autosell

Can anyone help me with this? I'm playing on a high rate server with @warp commands.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
REQUEST autosell
08/14/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
I don't need anything fancy, just want to sell my loot faster.
Walker 10.9.8 AutoSell
05/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Using OOG Walker 10.9.8 Buying seeds works like a charm. Auto seeding mobs works like a charm. I'm having issues selling however. I've tried a few different setups over the last week. Have even tried selling seeds that are never sold to see if I was just getting outsold but this is not the case. When I check the auto sell toggle it will open up the main screen from the manor manager and the settle products screen but freezes after that. I am not trying to sell a quantity higher than...
AutoLoot? AutoSell?
06/13/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hi.. can any one teach me how to config auto loot item without looting the Normal Equipments but the alz will be looted? Because whenever i try to config cabal rider not looting the Normal Equips also Alz are included.. can any one pls help.. tnks And can Cabal Rider sell only those items which is normal, when normal equipment looting is ON? but the other items which is good enough will still remain in your inventory and ready to go bot and bot.. Thanks for those who will help..