Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vanro Bot latest

Discussion on Vanro Bot latest within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vanro Bot latest

looking for a latest July 2012 Vanro server txt . . .
Old 07/11/2012, 19:26   #2

I need a bot to VanRo
Old 07/18/2012, 17:42   #3

Sale Bot in Vanro, Any Dungeon or Field you want to bot,,Just tell me
pm me if you interested to buy jsut cheap price only,i can make video to tell you the truth ^^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone who knows new IP of VanRO?
05/24/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
please tell me guyz..^^, thanks!
Help for VanRO BOT ! Thanks !
04/21/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 7 Replies
My bot connected properly to account server and char server login. but when its connecting to map server, it says timeout on map server. Can someone tell me what is wrong with my config? Here is my servers.txt. Thanks ! :)) ## Welcome to Ragnarok Online Private Server | VanRO ip 74.86.244.114 port 6800 version 20 master_version 18 serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2010_08_03a private 1
VanRO bot (please help me)
03/28/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
vanro bot sir please help me in server.txt
vanRO bot (Please help)
04/20/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
My bot is so fcked up.. It won't do anything.. It keeps using Blessing until SP is down to none.. Also when being attack.. I receive this message.. NPC Unknown #110010129 <0> attacks you... Please help.. To all master botters.. Hope you can take a look at this concer.. Many thanks
About VanRO bot
02/04/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
Just recently used OpenKore. Tried to solve the problems myself by using google and stuff, however. When everything was okay and I tried connecting, there was always this ...couldn't connect: Unknown Error <error code 10060> Timeout on Account Server, reconnecting... I googled to find a solution and it tells me to check my servertype, versions, recvpackets, and ip. I kept trying but still the error occurs.