Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VanRO bot (please help me)

Discussion on VanRO bot (please help me) within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile VanRO bot (please help me)

vanro bot sir please help me in server.txt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VanRO bot Help me ^_^
05/30/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
need help how to make a Bot in VanRO (wizzard for hunting ygg berry) thnx guys hope some1 could help me, more power elite pvperz!
vanRO bot (Please help)
04/20/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
My bot is so fcked up.. It won't do anything.. It keeps using Blessing until SP is down to none.. Also when being attack.. I receive this message.. NPC Unknown #110010129 <0> attacks you... Please help.. To all master botters.. Hope you can take a look at this concer.. Many thanks
About VanRO bot
02/04/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
Just recently used OpenKore. Tried to solve the problems myself by using google and stuff, however. When everything was okay and I tried connecting, there was always this ...couldn't connect: Unknown Error <error code 10060> Timeout on Account Server, reconnecting... I googled to find a solution and it tells me to check my servertype, versions, recvpackets, and ip. I kept trying but still the error occurs.
VANRO bot
02/05/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
does anyone have bot for vanro...still newbie...:(:(:( how to config loot item on bot? just want dead branch ^_^ how to make my bot teleport if he saw a character?please help me... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
anyone knows bot for VANRO
05/31/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
anyone knows a bot that is working in vanro can you teach me please?.. and is there a enchant hack or something in vanro? make every ups success? and anyone know how to dupe?? please help me