Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im Looking For Sprite..

Discussion on Im Looking For Sprite.. within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Im Looking For Sprite..

Pls Help Me.. To change the Poring to Any Monster Or to Hallow Poring
Old 04/07/2012, 14:53   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
You are aware, that changing the sprite is not changing the monster!? If you change the sprite, the monster looks like another one. But only you can see this and nobody else and the monster is still a poring.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Vending-5375
06/10/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
what all data changes between patch 5165 and patch 5375 for vending? what would make a client dc when you try to start vending?
Vending Exploit
09/02/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 8 Replies
People who move their stalls on top of each other and during vending are so common now but i havent been able to find a single thing on how to do it. Is it somethign to do with putting someone else on follow?
Vending /omg
12/20/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Hallo, Ich habe jetzt schon mehrmals die scheiss shop.txt bearbeitet, aber immer wieder kommt die Fehlermeldung in deinen Shop fehlt ein Titel /omg. Bin ich jetzt gagga im Kopf? In der shop.txt soll in der ersten Zeile der Shopname stehen, oder liegt es wielleicht an den falschen Editor? Hat jemand davon Ahnuung? Gruß SiSa
Vending?
10/29/2004 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
hi, i have revemu (0.95) i was wondering how i use my bot to vend (because when i try to vend regulary my bros a diff game and my rag crashes) ANY help appreciated ;) Iam new to vending with a bot ty all
Vending Bot?
09/23/2004 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Hallo mal wieder Wollte mal nachfragen, ob we nen guten Vending Bot kennt. Der soll nix anderes machen, als einloggen, zeugs aus ner txt datei in den Wagen tun und bei nem DC reconnecten. Kennt wer einen? Greets und Thanks