Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vending?

Discussion on Vending? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi, i have revemu (0.95) i was wondering how i use my bot to vend (because when i try to vend regulary my bros a diff game and my rag crashes) ANY help appreciated

Iam new to vending with a bot ty all
Old 10/29/2004, 00:48   #2

elite*gold: 37
try to use kore its easy to use for vending :>
Old 10/29/2004, 03:24   #3

ok, thank you very much
Old 10/29/2004, 11:08   #4

I suggest using openKore.

It's really nice, the official forum is great and it is updated almost every week.

Setting up a shop is very comfortable (better than most kores, where you have to number each selling item...).
Setup can be done within 1 minute from scratch

Greetings
//Roemer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vending Exploit
09/02/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 8 Replies
People who move their stalls on top of each other and during vending are so common now but i havent been able to find a single thing on how to do it. Is it somethign to do with putting someone else on follow?
[HELP]Market Vending
11/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 40 Replies
Ok... So I've been making some good progress with my source, thanks to many people for guiding me through it. But now I'm stuck on getting my market vending working. Of course I have the stalls all over, but when a character clicks to open shop, and says yes, it states shop cannot be opened there. I was hoping perhaps someone could give me an idea on what it is I need to add/change to get somewhere with this. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.
Vending /omg
12/20/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Hallo, Ich habe jetzt schon mehrmals die scheiss shop.txt bearbeitet, aber immer wieder kommt die Fehlermeldung in deinen Shop fehlt ein Titel /omg. Bin ich jetzt gagga im Kopf? In der shop.txt soll in der ersten Zeile der Shopname stehen, oder liegt es wielleicht an den falschen Editor? Hat jemand davon Ahnuung? Gruß SiSa
Vending Bot?
09/23/2004 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Hallo mal wieder Wollte mal nachfragen, ob we nen guten Vending Bot kennt. Der soll nix anderes machen, als einloggen, zeugs aus ner txt datei in den Wagen tun und bei nem DC reconnecten. Kennt wer einen? Greets und Thanks