Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TalonRO bot?any possibilty to do so??

Discussion on TalonRO bot?any possibilty to do so?? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TalonRO bot?any possibilty to do so??

Hi@all hope I found the right space to post my first thread...I´m tryin to bot on TalonRO. For now I got the server infos and a recvpacket but its still not workin.
I know that TalonRo is protected by Harmony.So is there any possibilty to bypass harmony and is there any workin TalonRO bot out there..PLSSS help ..
Here is all I got:
Openkore 2.07 ready
The servers.txt:
recvpacket.txt

I´m hoppin that someone is in here whos able to help
Old 01/22/2012, 13:50   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Afaik, harmony server are not botable. Look in the openkore.com forum.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TalonRO bot configuration help needed!
01/07/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 23 Replies
Somebody help me with this please? ## Welcome - TalonRO - Free Ragnarok Online Server ip 50.22.97.242 port 6900 master_version 16 version 16 serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2010_06_01a private 1 serverEncoding Western charBlock 108
TalonRO will never be botted?..
09/12/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
as people before me have posted...is there any other way to use any bots to just Talon RO?...can anybody solved this problem?.. i always saw random player teleport oftenly when seeing me...at certain map in TalonRO..i know..thats is the way bots behave. thx in advanced..
Server details needed TalonRo
08/30/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Hello and good day everyone. I'm playing on TalonRO Welcome - TalonRO - Free Ragnarok Online Server however i just could not fetch the server information for server.txt. Please don't link me the OpenKore wiki page. Can't use WPE pro Harmony shield blocks that. Also tried Wireshark for information unfortunately i wasn't able to grab it so if anyone can give me the information or show me how to get information i would appreciate it. Thanks in advice.
Need Bot for TALONRo...
03/14/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Please send a link for TALONRo bot and the server config also.